movement

You were awkwardly sitting in a position of a blocking. You were on the ride side of the car, sitting in front of Eren with your back against the two front seats. Eren was on the left side and sitting directly in front of you as he talked to Carlos.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"The outside art gallery," he stated calmly.

"Really? I've wanted to go there for months but they're always booked," you expressed as he laid back in his seat.

"I know, that's why I made reservations for the entire month and cleared out any other bookings they had. So you can go whenever you'd like," he informed as he looked at his phone.

"How'd you know I wanted to go there?"

"Connie told me," he replied.

"Aw, you talk to Connie about me! Just admit that you're obsessed with me," you teased playfully.

"I am not. I just assumed you would like to go, am I wrong?"

"Nope!" You replied cheerfully as you looked out the window.

"How's your hand feel?" He asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? You're the one who had a cut in it. My hands fine,"

"It's fine," he muttered as he rolled down the window a bit.

You didn't ask him about what "really" happened with his dad, not just an hour ago but whatever happened the month before with his mother.

You drove while making small talk every now and then before you arrived at the outside gallery. Carlos parked just outside a park so you had to walk a couple of blocks to get to the gallery.

"I will be here as long as it takes. Enjoy yourselves please," Carlos nurtured as he opened the door for you both.

You got out and as Eren got out he grabbed one of his jackets and handed it to you. You were walking on a cobblestone road that had a bit of the street reflection to it due to it raining an hour before.

The sidewalk was a bit wet as well and you could hear the sounds of your shoes clicking against the stone with each stroll of your bodies next to each other. You stared at the park's greenery, some trees were wet still and the grass had a shine to it as you walked.

"Thanks for the jacket," you blurted as you were strolling in silence.

He nodded and you turned your head back into the park's trees while he looked at you every now and then. You made a left down the sidewalk and were greeted with the sign of the gallery.

"The paintings start over here," he instructed as he pointed to a painting up the steps.

You walked over while a breeze came over you both and observed the sights of the art in front of you.

"I like this one," he blurted as he pointed to it.

"But it's black and white,"

"I know but for some reason, I really like this one," he insisted.

"I have a secret for you,"

"What is it?" He asked.

You moved closer to his ear as if you were about to whisper.

"It's mine," you whispered.

"No way, really?!"

"Yep, look at my signature on the bottom." You instructed as you pointed to the right corner.

"Holy shit. Well if this is yours how have you never been here?"

"When they added it to the collection I never had time to come see it, especially because of the booking," you informed as he stood next to you in awe.