the truth is pretty

"You totally have to go back now," Annie stated.

"I've been here for a day? I'm not going back-"

"But he bought all your paintings! He clearly is trying to make it up to you!" Hitch insisted.

"What happens if I go back early and he pulls the same shit again? I'm better off just waiting until we originally planned to leave," you assured.

"I guess," Sasha nurtured.

"That man is in love with you, I'm calling it now," Hitch blurted as she sent the check back after paying.

"I agree," Annie chimed in.

"Same here," Sasha blurted.

You shook your head while laughing a bit at their remarks.

"Wanna go walk the strip a bit?" You asked.

"Definitely," Sasha agreed.

The other two nodded and you waited for Hitch's hard to come back. Once it did you all left the restaurant and started walking around 7 PM. You contemplated on whether or not to go back, Hitch was definitely throwing more girls trips and you truly did appreciate Eren's effort this time but you didn't know.

"Can we go in there? I wanna try that jacket on!" Sasha suggested.

"Of course!" Hitch agreed as you all followed behind and entered the store.

You sat in the dressing room chairs as Sasha grabbed clothes to try on along with Hitch. After a couple of minutes, Hitch came out in a dress and Sasha came out in a nice jacket.

"Those are both so cute! Get them!" You said while clapping obnoxiously.

Hitch nodded and Sasha put a thumbs up. You all went in and out of stores back to back for over an hour, you and Annie bought some stuff too but not as much as Hitch and Sasha.

"How the hell are you guys gonna carry this back to the hotel?" You joked while walking out of a store.

"Simply put, we're not. I paid that limo guy of yours to come to pick us up!" Hitch stated.

"Of course," you laughed as the limo approached.

You all put your stuff in the trunk and front seat and then got inside. You all looked at the casinos surrounding as he drove and talked.

"So? Have you made your mind up?" Hitch asked.

"I think I'll just wait, we're leaving at the end of the week anyway so it can wait," you replied.

"Mhmm," Hitch said with a bit of skepticism.

It was around 8:30 by the time you got back to the hotel and after putting all your stuff down they suggested going to a casino.

You all met in the hall, Hitch had an outfit change into something a bit more her style.

"Uh, Hitch?" Annie blurted as you walked to the elevator.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you think your outfits a bit risky...your tits are literally about to come out"

"That's the whole point, Annie! That's what makes it more fun to wear," she said while smiling as you got inside the elevator.

"I'm gonna drink my own body weight," Hitch blurted.

"You know, sometimes you worry me," you blurted as you laughed at her.

"Sometimes I worry myself to but who cares? We're in Vegas if you don't get white girl wasted at Atleast once then you didn't actually go to Vegas," she muttered as you got out the elevator.

There was a casino just down the block from the hotel so you all walked there. You were checked for IDs at the door and you all entered.

"I'm gonna go play craps! See ya," Annie cheered.

"I'm going to the slot machines! You comin' Hitch?" Sasha insisted.

She nodded and you walked off to go play Roulette. You'd played a couple of times before but never in Vegas. After a couple of rounds, Hitch came by and handed you a drink while watching you play. You'd made a decent amount of money and lost a little less.

After every round you seemed to be doing better or better or better terminology would be "luckier and luckier,". With every drink Hitch brought over the more and more money, you gained as a couple of hours went by.

Casinos never had windows. This was to keep you from knowing what time it was, you weren't sure how long you'd been playing at all. You didn't have your phone either since they weren't permitted.

After what you assumed was three hours with the feeling of being more than tipsy, a man from the front desk came and tapped you on your shoulder.

"Excuse me, miss?" He interrupted.

You turned your head and saw he had your phone in his hand.

"Someone's been calling you repeatedly," he stated.

You grabbed the phone and saw that it was Carlos who was calling, you answered and could barely hear him at all.

"Carlos?"

"Finally! Y/N Eren has been-"

The rest of what he said was muffled and you tried your best to hear him but it was practically impossible. You left the game early and grabbed all your chips so you could exchange them for the money you made.

"Hold on Carlos," you demanded.

You looked at Hitch who was still at the slots and pointed to the casino exit to let her know you were over there. You walked urgently through the crowds of people as Carlos was waiting for you to get outside.

You stood outside and were finally able to hear him.

"Okay, Carlos. Go on and slow down, I'm not completely sober right now," you muttered while standing with your hand on your hip and rubbing your forehead.

"Eren was just arrested after getting into a car accident y/n," he blurted as you could hear he was walking somewhere on the other line.

"Huh? Wait wait why the hell was he arrested?!" You asked anxiously.

"He was illegally racing like usual, something happened with his car and the other racer swerved into him," Carlos explained.

"I know I'm asking a lot but could you-"

"The earliest flight I can get back is in two days and it's tight seating," you expressed as you paced back and forth.

"That's perfect! Check your phone too I sent you his mugshot with the full details on the situation. Thank you y/n," Carlos muttered as he hung up.

You opened your text messages and saw Eren's mugshot with bruises on his jaw and cuts scattered across his face. You rubbed your head in distress and rushed back inside the casino to let Hitch know.

You didn't want to ruin their fun so you planned on just packing up and heading straight to the airport to wait there overnight so you wouldn't take any chances.

"Hitch!"

"What's up?" She replied with a drink.

You explained the situation to her and she agreed that it was best to go back as well. You insisted that you didn't ruin their fun so you left them there while you walked back to the hotel.

You were feeling more worried than you wanted to be yet in his mugshot he didn't look the least bit worried it looked almost as if he was smiling.

You groaned in annoyance as you hated how stupid he was most of the time. You went back up in the elevator and packed your clothes back up quickly.

You would sleep at the hotel and leave in the morning to see if you could catch a flight tomorrow back to go see Eren.