overlapping lines

EREN POV:

"Did she leave?" I asked one of the drivers.

"Yes, I drove her to her apartment earlier this morning," he informed.

"Alright,"

I walked back upstairs, usually, it's the guy who leaves the girl but jeez I didn't know it'd feel this weird when it's the other way around.

Y/N POV:

"I think I'm going to faint," Hitch exaggerated as you sat at the cafe table.

"Hitch-"

"You actually had sex with him?! Oh my god, how was it?!" She pestered.

"It was..." you couldn't help but grin as you remembered how good he felt inside you and Hitch gasped as she caught you smiling and looking away.

"No way it was that good to make you smile like that," she explained.

"Look," you felt all giddy with how excited she was for you and unbuttoned your shirt a bit to show her the hickies.

"He also has a nipple piercing!" You whispered happily.

"Holy shit," she muttered as her eyes widened.

"Well, now what?" She asked as if she was suggesting something.

"What do you mean? What we had was strictly just sex, I can't even imagine myself dating a man with his head so far up his head," you muttered as you stood up.

"You say that now..." she said under her breath.

"What?"

"Nothing,"

"Anyway, I have to go to the museum. I figure I could help out a bit around there as well to keep myself busy!" You informed.

"See you later! Make sure to come by my store I want to have you model for a couple of my clothes," she insisted.

"Will do," you replied as you walked out the door.

Y/N OUTFIT^:

ART MUSEUM:

You headed straight for the museum you were co-signed with now downtown. It was very large and already out compared to what you imagined it like.

You parked and began walking up the railing to head toward the office that had been gifted to you. You greeted Mikasa was a smile as she was typing something on the computer.

As you entered your office you sat down and started looking at when your next exhibition was so you could put in a request for how you wanted it to look.

"Excuse me? Are you Y/N L/N?" A woman with a ponytail interrupted.

"Yes?" You replied as she pushed your door open.

"I love your artwork! I'm Sasha!" She cheered as she entered.

"Thank you, do you work here too?"

"Yeah, I work in the sculpture section,"

You began talking about how she liked her job here and complimented a few specific pieces of yours to which you replied with a smile. She let herself out after talking for a few moments and an hour had passed before Mikasa entered with a worried look on her face.

"Ms. L/N?" She blurted.

"You can just call me y/n and what's up?" You asked as you stopped typing.

"I think you should look at a recent interview that was just published," she informed.

She began typing in your computer and pulled up the interview. The first name you said was "Eren Jaeger" and you already knew it was bad.

"Here." She clicked play and the interview started.

You watched the video and it consisted of Eren giving his opinion on your art to another art critic. Not one positive comment was made whatsoever and you could feel your annoyance only growing.

You turned it off and rolled your eyes.

"What a piece of shit he is," you muttered.

"Uh-"

"Oh, shit am I not allowed to cuss here?" You asked.

She laughed at you as she laughed at you and shook her head.

"No it's fine," she replied.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked.

"Find me which museum he's signed to currently and send me the address," you insisted.

She nodded and you waited for a text from her with the address. After a couple of minutes of tapping your pen, you finally got the text. You grabbed your phone and keys and headed out the door to your car.

You were slightly walking heavy-footed in your heels so the tip tap of them against the floor was loud. The museum he worked at had wooden floors so when you arrived he was sure to hear you if not knowing you were coming already.

You saw him sitting in his office chair through a big glass window in his office. You barged in, closed the blinds, and slammed the door shut behind you.

"I'm going to strangle you," you snapped at him.

"What the did I do now?" He sighed as he looked at you.

"The fucking interview you dick! You know exactly what's going to happen now that you've said that on live fucking television!" You snapped again.

You saw him make a confused faced before placing his head in his hands as he realized.

"Shit...I-"

You walked up to his chair and turned him to face you as you stood next to his desk.

"You knew exactly what you were doing," you blurted as you stared at him.

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I mean I was just being honest," he muttered.

You placed your hands on your hips in disbelief with him, you scoffed at him angrily and proceeded to lean down to his ear.

"Honest, huh? You know...I do like your dick better than you," you whispered.

You leaned back up and turned as you walked out of his office, slamming the door behind you again. As you walked out you heard someone approach you.

"Were you just talking to Mr.Jaeger about what he said about your art?!" He asked.

You ignored his antics until another person approached with the same exact question.

"No, I was explaining to him how worthless he is. Now excuse me," you demanded as you walked out the door.

You were humiliated, he called your art "boring, bland and unappealing to the eye." You rolled your eyes again just at the sound of his voice in your head as you walked down the steps.

You got into your car and decided to go meet Hitch. You'd finish your work back at home, you didn't have the energy to deal with any more critics who have their head too far up their ass.