slick

Eren called you once during the week but you didn't pick up. You spend a lot of time at Hitch's place or she's come over but you hadn't spoken to Eren this entire week.

You were at Hitch's house, laying on her lap on the couch while she searched for something to watch.

"Well I mean it's not like you're in the wrong, you gave him the opportunity to tell you the truth and he didn't take it," she replied as she clicked the remote.

"Yeah but like I don't even know "the truth" all I saw was her hug him. I don't like jumping to conclusions but-"

"He's stressing you out too much. This break from each other is probably gonna do you both some good, why don't we go have fun or something?" She suggested.

"Like what?"

"A girls trip! You can invite that Sasha girl too and I'll invite Annie!!" She suggested.

"Annie? I thought she was stationed in Germany?" You asked as you perked your head up.

"She's back in town, I think she moved down here a couple of months ago after retiring from the army. She has a boxing gym now!" Hitch expressed happily as she looked at you.

"That actually sounds fun. I'm down, I'll let Sasha know she invited me for lunch today too," you stated as you got up and pulled out your phone.

"Yay! I'll get all the details and we can leave in a day or two so once you get back from lunch start packing!"

"I'm assuming I'm paying right?" You asked.

"Well duh, I pay for drinks and you pay for everything else since you're the rich friend!" She joked.

"Will do, Hitch," you said with a chuckle as you walked toward her front door.

You never mind paying because it wasn't like it was going to the waste, you were paying for a fun experience and money wasn't much of an issue when you were this successful with your art.

You walked out back to your car and drove yourself home to change into a casual outfit. You headed right back out to meet Sasha at a smoothie place she liked downtown.

You parked and saw her through the glass window sitting on a barstool.

"Hey, Sasha!" You greeted as she got up to hug you.

"So good to see you! I ordered you a strawberry smoothie," she informed as you both sat down.

"Thank you! I wanted to ask you something that just came up," you implied.

"Sure, what's up?" She asked as she sipped her smoothie through her straw.

"I and my friend Hitch are going on a girl's trip and we're wondering if you wanted to come! It's on a short notice so if you can't come I understand," you informed.

She shot the smoothie out her nose as she smiled with excitement.

"Sasha?!-"

"Really?! I'd love to! I never get invited to these types of things!!" She cheered as you handed her a napkin to wipe the smoothie off her face.

"Oh...yeah well I'll tell you the details tonight," you replied while laughing at her slightly.

You both finished your smoothie while she rambled on about the museum and how things were going. You weren't required to go into work which was your favorite part, you were more so just a partnership with the museum and could come in when you wanted to.

"I'm so excited," she blurted as she finished her s smoothie.

"I can tell!" You laughed as you threw out your smoothie and followed behind her out the door.

"I'll text you tonight. Thanks for the smoothie," you replied as you hugged her and you both parted ways.

You walked back to your car and you noticed a familiar black limo across the parking lot.

"You're kidding me..." you whispered to yourself as you walked over to the car.

You knocked on the window a couple of times until the driver rolled down the window.

"It's just me I swear. Eren's at a race, I just wanted to ask you something," Carlos interrupted.

"Oh. My bad, what's up?" You asked as you stood in front of the driver's window.

"Are you and Eren fighting or something?" He asked.

"Yeah we're not really speaking right now," you replied.

"Oh...okay. Enjoy the rest of your night y/n," he muttered.

"You too Carlos,"

You walked back to your car and got in, you drove yourself back home and it was nighttime after sitting in traffic for longer than anticipated. You pulled out your suitcase from the closet and started packing until your phone ring.

"Hey, Hitch,"

"We're going to Vegas for a week! I booked the tickets and Annie said she's coming too," she informed.

"Sounds good, Sasha's coming too so I'll let her know,"

She hung up and you texted Sasha while you finished packing things up. This was the break you needed desperately.