wanting more

As you parked in front of your apartment you saw Hitch waiting at your door.

"Shit..." you whispered to yourself.

You rummaged through the back of your car and grabbed a scarf to hide your hickies so she wouldn't make a fuss about it. You couldn't find anything else in the back of your car so you had to make do.

"Hey, Hitch. What's up?" You asked as you approached her.

"Finally- why are you wearing a scarf? It's not cold out,"

"Oh I wanted to get this out of my car and I have my phone and wallet in my hand so it's easier to just have it wrapped around my neck," you lied.

"Oh. Makes sense," she muttered.

"Can we talk later? I have to get to the museum I'm already late," you asked.

"Sure sure, go ahead,"

You walked in front of the front door and began to unlock it. She pulled the scarf off revealing your hickies and you widened your eyes and turned.

"Hitch!"

"Ah-ha! You were having sex!"

"We're not having this conversation," you took the scarf back and closed the front door quickly.

"We'll talk about this later y/n!!" She shouted from behind the door.

Y/N OUTFIT^:

MODEST/HIJABI Y/N OUTFIT^:

EREN OUTFIT:

You got ready with a slight rush since you were already late and you'd probably run into traffic. You went to look into your bank account before leaving, money was coming in well especially with Zeke's recent purchase.

You lived in an apartment despite being able to afford a house, for multiple reasons and one of them is you were just too lazy to put in the effort of buying one. You recently thought of buying one though so you'd been looking into some.

This event was a bit more formal than the last because it was more so for the well-known artist to see others and build connections while also selling your own work. You grabbed your phone and locked the front door behind you as you made your way to your car.

You got in and began your drive. You planned on apologizing to Mikasa for leaving without notice the nights before at the first exhibition. You walked up the cement steps again after parking and heard the commotion of people from inside.

"Good evening y/n!" She greeted.

"Hey, sorry about ditching the last night. I had something to take care of," you informed as she hugged you.

"Oh, it's fine. Glad you're here tonight! You can go join the others,"  she insisted.

You nodded and pushed the second set of glass doors open while looking around to see who to go join. You heard the clicking of your heels against the floor as you went to go observe a couple of art collections hanging on the wall.

You stared at them as you heard people passing by and your eyes glued on the same canvas.

"Do you like it?" Zeke interrupted from behind.

"Definitely. It's a very emotional piece from what I can tell," you blurted.

"Thank you," he said.

"This is yours?"

"Yes," he replied with a chuckle as his hands rested behind his back.

"It's amazing," you muttered.

"I appreciate that. I like it as well," he said with a low tone.

"I'm sure you're aware now since I've noticed you're closer with Eren, that he's my brother,"

"Yeah, he told me," you replied calmly.

"He's an interesting person, isn't he?" He asked.

"Yeah...?"

You didn't know what he was getting at because from what you could tell, Eren didn't like Zeke that much.

You stood in silence for a moment before awkwardly walking away. You went to go talk to some other artist while they complimented your work and stuff like that.

After an hour or so of just being on your feet and talking to somewhat snobby people, you wondered where Eren was. As you were walking, Zeke caught your attention again and pointed to one of your paintings.

"I'd like to buy this one from you as well. I don't care that it's more expensive than the last so send it to me when you can," he insisted.

"Really? Thank you!"

Just as he gave you a soft smile, another arm wrapped around your waist and stood next to you. You turned and saw Eren who was eyeing Zeke not letting his eyes off him.

"You're so possessive, Eren. It's funny," Zeke pestered with a slight laugh.

"Rightfully so. I never seem to understand what your objective is every time you come back into town, weird isn't it?" He provoked as he held you a bit tighter.

"Because every time I come back, you're always up to some new shit. A new toy to entertain yourself with, it never fails," he replied.

"And what would you know about my personal life?" Eren asked.

"Well, I know about your history with Historia-"

"Oh, do you now? Then please, elaborate on what you know since you always seem to think you know the full story," Eren interrupted.

He laughed as he took a sip from his champagne and walked off.

"Eren-"

"You look good," he complimented.

"Thank you. You clean up nice as well," you teased.

He looked at you and then traced his eyes to your office doors with your name on them. He raised an eyebrow as he proposed a question without even saying anything.

"Here? And now? My legs hurt Eren," you protested as you checked to see if anyone was looking.

"Then let me just get a taste of you, " he whispered as he leaned to your ear and nibbled at it a bit.

"Let me go in first," you muttered as you pushed his hand off your waist.

You looked back as he turned his head to pretend to observe a painting. You walked into your office and waited for him to meet you inside.

As you waited for a minute you heard the door open and assumed it was him but when you looked up. It was a woman with silky black hair in a red dress and a hooked nose who you'd never met before.