together...again

-1-week time skip-

You slept over at Eren's for the entire week as you checked to make sure he took his pills when told to. Despite being told to be on bed rest every other day he took you out to have a picnic outside by small streams and rivers.

A different stream every time while you talked and ate next to him every other day. He was very creative outside of art.

"I have a question," he blurted as you got out of the shower.

"Yes?" You questioned from inside the bathroom with the door open.

You had a towel on as the steam left the bathroom into his bedroom and he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Can I take you on a date?" He blurted.

You walked out of the bathroom and stood by the door with a concerning look on your face.

"What the hell have we been doing every other day then?" You asked.

"Well I meant like proper," he assured as he looked at you.

"Of course," you replied as you walked back into the bathroom to change.

"What time?" You asked.

"6. So you've got two hours," he informed.

"Shit. I have to go back home then so I'll text you my address," you informed as you put some clothes on.

"Alright," he replied as he stood up and you walked out of his bedroom after leaving the bathroom.

"Wait," he blurted as you touched the doorknob.

"What?" You turned and he approached.

He gave you a quick kiss before letting you leave and you laughed at him a bit.

"Extra clingy today? Hm," you teased as you walked out the door.

You walked down the steps and had Carlos take you home while Eren seemed a bit off. He was a lot quieter this entire morning but it wasn't like he was doing anything different so you assumed it was just you being worried.

You brushed it off and Carlos dropped you off. You got inside and looked for something to wear, he didn't give you any details about where you were going so you weren't sure if you wanted to wear a dress or not. After an hour of rampaging through your clothes, you finally decided to wear a dress.

You put on the simple black dress since you didn't want to do any colors that wouldn't at least somewhat match. You hadn't told Hitch about the resolved situation yet but you planned on inviting her over this weekend.

Your phone buzzed after getting ready and Eren texted saying he was outside. You grabbed your things and walked out to the front where you'd Aw his car waiting.

You got in the passenger seat and he pulled off and started driving down the road.

"Where are we going?" You asked as he put his hand on your thigh.

"A place," he muttered.

"You're so descriptive," you remarked sarcastically.

"I think so too," he joked as he drove.

He was dressed in a deep red suit with his hair pulled back exposing his ear piercings and you saw his tattoo peeking out from his neck. He parked in front of a building that you'd never been to before.

"Come on," he insisted as he led you up the steps.

He held your hand as you followed behind him and you tried to figure out where you were as he walked you around.