secret

"Thanks for signing off. Can't wait to introduce your art here!" Mikasa cheered.

"No problem. Call me if there are any problems with the shipments," you informed.

"Night Miss Y/N!" She waved as you walked to your car.

The pitter-patter of the rain against your windshield as you drove through the night rain played in a loop. It was peaceful despite your recent stressful activities. You'd driven yourself home and parked outside your apartment.

Walking up the steps to your door you heard the pitter-patter of rain as it hit the floor as well.

"What the hell are you doing here?" You sighed as you reached the top of your steps and saw Eren standing at your door patiently.

"What took you so long? I'd been waiting for an hour,"

"You didn't tell me you had planned on coming so why would I make time for you?" You replied.

"Ouch. Well, I came to talk to you," he informed as you were unloading the door.

"I don't want to,"

You ignored him as he stood behind you and opened the door, you walked inside and tried to close the door behind you but he stopped it with his foot.

"Well that's too bad," he muttered as he came inside.

You groaned as he followed behind you and stood next to your couch.

"Can I take my jacket off?" He asked.

"Why the hell are you asking me? You've already broken into my place," you muttered as you put your keys down on the counter.

He sat manspread on the couch and you watched him slide his hips up a bit as he readjusted himself.

Why does someone have to be so annoying yet be so damn fine?

You caught yourself looking for a bit too long and waited for him to say something.

"Well? Since you were already what did you want to discuss?" You asked as you grabbed something to drink.

"I want to come to a meeting point with you. I really see great potential in you but I just need you to allow me to help you-"

He suddenly stopped talking while you were drinking juice, you finished the glass and saw that you forgot to move your canvas off your couch.

Last night you wanted to try out using more colors and attempted to use the advice he'd given you.

"What's this...?" He asked with a slight smirk on his face as he stared at the painting.

You glanced at him and your eyes widened at what he'd uncovered. This may have not been a big deal to the average person but if word got out that you got inspiration from Eren your work would lose its originality since everyone would assume all your art was inspired by him.

"Shit! Put that down!" You demanded as you rushed over and snatched it from him.

"Ah, so you took my advice? I didn't think you were capable of not being stubborn," he teased.

"Fuck off. I was only trying things out," you muttered as you placed it down behind the couch.

"And? What do you think?"

"What I think is, I want nothing or any attachments that tie me back to you. " you snapped at him as you stood in front of him while he sat on the couch.

Your eyes locked with his as your hands stayed on your hips in annoyance.

"Is that so? I'm sure many other women would beg to differ," he said slyly.

"You're such a dick. I would never," you snapped.

"Maybe, but my dick is much bigger than my ego princess," he teased as he stared at you.

That's the Eren Erwin was talking about. His entire attitude had changed, before he was much less teasing and tempting. As if he was baiting you, he wanted you to snap at him.

He was laid back against the couch, his shirt must've been ruffled a bit in the cushions of the couch because you could clearly tell his shirt was tight in the front. The tightness only in the frost resulted in each little line that outlined his abs and his biceps that leaked through the sleeves of his shirt.

"Staring is rude but I expect that from you. You have no manners anyway," he muttered.

"You can't tell any of your fancy little superiors that you saw that. I don't want people thinking all my art is inspired by you-"

"Or what? You can't stop me even if you wanted to," he muttered.

"You're such a pain in my ass. Why must you be so damn difficult?!" You groaned as your hands slump down from your waist.

You rubbed the palm of your hand against your forehead in distress, worried that he'd ruin everything for you.

"Don't worry, I have no intention of ruining things for you-"

"Thank you-"

"As long as you agree to let me help you with your art," he insisted.

"You've got to be kidding me," you sighed as he leaned up a bit.

His hand slid around your lower back as he looked up at you.

"I think I can be quite persuasive," he whispered.

"Uhm. I wanna know who the woman is-"

You stared at him as you dropped your hand from your face in silence as he smirked at you, teasing you...

"Yo y/n! I'm back early!!" Connie shouted from the front door.

Eren peaked his head out to the side as he observed Connie.

"Yo! Connie?!" He questioned as he stood up and slid past you.

"Erenn! When did you move here? I thought you were still touring Latin America for an art piece," He greeted as Eren dapped Connie up.

"I decided to come back to peruse some art here instead. What about you I thought you were still on tour?" He asked.

"Nah I'm pretty tired so I came back early. Hey, do you still have those piercings on your-"

Eren slapped him on the side of the head to be quiet.

"We can talk about that later-"

"What piercings?" You blurted.

You stood awkwardly in the living room as they caught up and they finally acknowledged you.

"Are you two dating?" Connie blurted.

"Hello no," you replied.

"Why is he here then? Did something happen?"

"Nah, we were talking about my dick-"

"Out. Get out now!" You snapped as he and Connie started laughing and you pushed Eren out the door.

He stopped at the door and used his strength to keep you from pushing any further.

"You didn't let me grab my jacket," he muttered.

"Connie bring me the jacket off the couch," you demanded.

"Yes ma'am," he replied while walking to give you the jacket.

You shoved his jacket onto his chest as your hand brushed against his toned body. Before you could pull your hand back you heard Connie walk into the kitchen tucked away and Eren pressed his hand on top of yours firmly.

"Call me when you're free," he demanded as he turned to walk away.

"I don't have your number?"

"Ask Connie," he muttered as he walked down the steps.

You turned to close the door and walk into the kitchen where you saw Connie standing awkwardly as he ate grapes.

His face returned to you with more piercings than when he left. He had a septum, eyebrow, lip, and nose piercing a lot with the tattoos that peeked from his arms.

"Why are you standing there like an idiot?! Give me a hug you've been gone for two months!" You cheered as he came to hug you.