♡ Chapter 41 ⋆ You are my drug

It was happening, her dream was finally coming true

She looked down and there he was, his face buried between her legs, her fingers tangled in his thick black locks, the things he was doing with that tongue were far from her dream.

She was a trembling, writhing, moaning mess. Her painted toes dipped into the soft mattress. He bit on her inner thigh and her whole body shuddered.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, she pulled him a little up to meet his eyes. "A--are you s-sure this is y--your first t--time?" She asked, breathlessly.

With his tongue still working its magic and his eyes locked on hers, he gave her a lopsided lazy smirk. And that was enough to undo Ella as she came so hard that her thigh shook and her toes curled.

It was literally her wildest dream come true.

Hunter kissed his way back to her lips and adjusted himself between her legs.

It was Hunter's first time but Ella was the nervous one.

He rubbed himself over her sensitive clit, covering himself in her wetness. He pulled away from her lips and smiled.

"In bed..." His voice was deep, raspy. "I'm in control, so, Ella, my love, you're gonna be a good girl and keep your hands above your head." He said and pinned her arms above her head. "Don't move them, I'm gonna tease you until you beg me to take you, I'm gonna drive you wild and then I'll stop" he chuckled darkly and moved closer to her. "Just to do it all over again"

He rubbed himself aggressively on her sensitive core, Ella moaned, her eyes squeezed shut, her chest heaved up and down in an irregular manner. "Hunter, OH MY GOD!" She moaned

He slowly entered her and then pulled himself out, he again did the same thing and Ella moved her hips just to feel him inside of her. "Hunter, I'm going to kill you!" She moaned, with a hint of aggression.

"You are killing me, Ella" he smirked latched his mouth on her nipples, sucking and biting them, giving both of them equal attention. "You have no idea how much power you have over me right now" He whispered and entered her fully without warning.