♡ Chapter 36 ⋆ You're corrupting her!

She pulled out her books from her locker and as she was about to turn someone twisted her arm behind her back and pushed her front into the lockers

She pulled out her books from her locker and as she was about to turn someone twisted her arm behind her back and pushed her front into the lockers. His movements were swift and soft, making sure she doesn't get hurt.

He placed two fingers on her forehead, mimicking a gun. "Boom! You're dead" Hunter whispered in her ear.

She smiled and bit her lower lip. "Do it harder" she whispered.

"What?" He asked stunned

"Twist it harder," she whispered slyly.

With wide eyes, he turned her around stared at her bewildered. "Damn, Carter... You surprise me every day more and more." He placed both of his hands on the lockers behind her, caging her between.

"Really?" She asked sarcastically with a mischievous smile. "I thought I was so damn predictable"

He laughed throatily, he squinted his eyes at her.

"Stop being so cute, you guys, it's making me nauseous," Kimberly said loudly walking down the hallway. Ella could see Ace behind Kim, watching her with calculative eyes.

Hunter turned to look at Kimberly but Ella cupped his cheek, turned his face back towards herself, and smashed her lips on his, catching him off guard. He reacted back almost immediately.

Breathing heavily, Hunter pulled away. "You did it to show it to Harding, didn't you?" He asked amused.

Ella leaned closer and pressed the tip of her nose against Hunter's nose, rubbing them together sweetly. "I just want to show you off and maybe rub you in his face" she laughed

"Damn, Carter, you player" he laughed before kissing her one more time.

They walked towards the class, sat together, and smiled. Ella had a little smile permanently etched on her face. No matter how much she tried to suppress it, it wasn't going away.

A paper ball landed on her desk and that smile widened even more. She glanced at Hunter and picked it up.

⊱⋅ ⋅⊰
I told you, you have the most beautiful smile, Ella Bella.
⊱⋅ ⋅⊰