♡ Chapter 40 ⋆ I'm finally getting laid!

They arrived in Paris at night and drove to the hotel where Hunter had reserved a suite for them

They arrived in Paris at night and drove to the hotel where Hunter had reserved a suite for them. He waited while Ella freshened up first and then went to change into his nightwear as well. He came out and found Ella sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You look tired, go to sleep," he said, drying his hair with a towel.

He was only wearing grey sweatpants that hung low on his waist, showing off the V-shaped muscular grooves. She blushed. "Um... Yeah," she said and slid under the duvet.

"I'll sleep on the couch." He said

"Why?" She asked. "You can sleep with me, here on this bed..." She patted the other side of the bed.

"You're okay with that?" He asked

"You are my boyfriend." She just said, looking at him adoringly.

He smiled and walked to the other side of the bed. He slid under the duvet and the second he did Ella scooted close to him, resting her head on his bare chest.

He looked down and gulped. She was so close. He turned the lampshade off. The room darkened. The city lights softly glowed in the room enough for them to see each other's faces.

In the darkness, he glanced at Ella and she did the same. Softly, grabbing her upper arms, he pulled her body over his with a swift movement. Ella gasped at the sudden movement as she straddled him, her legs on either side.

They stared into each other's eyes for a minute. Their eyes shined in the dark. Ella's heartbeat accelerated and so did his.

"Kiss me, Ella" he whispered

A simple request. She had kissed him many times from the day they got together but this felt like something out of this world. His voice was different. His eyes were different. His expression was intense, serious, it was like he was almost frowning. There was something so erotic and romantic about that moment that Ella found herself stuck in her spot. She was a submissive, when intimate she loved to obey orders. But she just stared at him... Stuck in her spot... Stunned... Breathless...