♡ Chapter 9 ⋆ Maybe, it was time to let Ella go.

They came outside of the building and Ella breathed in the fresh air

The guard was startled by looking at her chaotic condition. He saw her hair all messed up, mascara running down her face and her lipstick smudged. Then his eyes fell on the finger imprints on her wrists and thighs. She wasn't wearing the dress from earlier but a white boy's t-shirt. He gulped and looked down immediately.

Ace handed him a few hundred dollars. "No word of this to dad or mom" he threatened, the guard nodded meekly. "Or else Mason Clarke will deal with you"

Ace opened the car door for her and helped her sit. He held her waist and Ella aggressively swatted his hands away. He ignored her huffs and fastened her seat belt. He walked to his seat and glanced at her. She looked out of the window, paying no attention to him. He revved the engine and sped down the road.

Ella rested her head against the window. The cold window felt comforting. Her throat was parched. The burning sensation between her legs was killing her.

The car halted and she looked towards Ace. He stopped outside a pharmacy. Ace got out and went inside. He came back and she glared at him. He sat in the car and handed her a water bottle. He took out a pill and offered her.

"Take this," he said

It was a morning-after pill. She snatched it out of his hands and gulped it down with a mouthful of water. Her movement was aggressive and fast. She threw the water bottle back at his face. Ace clenched his jaw as water soaked up in his clothes. He tossed the water bottle out of the window. He glared at her and slammed a tiny bag of medicines on the car's dashboard.

"Take the other one in the morning, just to be safe," he said "There are painkillers as well" he added.

"Thank you so fucking much." She said sarcastically.

She scoffed loudly making him turn towards her. "Say it! Whatever you wanna say! Spit it out! Don't hold it in, get it all out" He shouted. "Those fucking bastards were touching you! What do you expect me to do? Stand still and watch until one of them fucked you on that very table!"