After breakfast and I'd booked the taxi, it arrives in ten minutes and we pile into the car, with me in the front. It takes us about an hour to get to the airport and the driver parks at the entrance, helping to unload the bags. I'd hired someone to animal sit and house sit for us until we got back.

I pay the man and thank him before I take my kids inside, searching for Bloom, Leo, their kids, and my parents. We soon find them and grab our tickets before sending in our luggage. After getting some plane snacks, we wait for our flight in ten minutes.

Our flight is called in and we board the plane, with Nat and Freya sitting with me, but I've got the window seat, and my parents, Bloom and Leo sitting elsewhere.

Once all the passengers were on board and seated and the demo for the escape should an accident happen finishes, I make sure my kids are alright before I put take out the third Crescent City book by Sarah J. Maas and resume reading it, since it's a nine hour flight.

Just before we near the airport in Venice, Vacation by G. R. L is on repeat.

(Play song above)

We get off the plane once it lands and go to the bathroom before finding our luggage. As I was grabbing my pink suitcase, I notice Freya is having trouble with her purple one.

I was going to help her when a young boy with brown hair and eyes beats me to it, followed by his larger friend with dark hair and eyes.

"Here, let me get that for you," the brunette says, smiling kindly at my blonde haired daughter as he grips her two suitcases.

"Oh, thank you," Says Freya as the boy's friend does the same for Nat.

When the boy looks up at me, I then recognise him. "Peter?"

"Oh, Aqua! I wasn't expecting to see you here," He says, much to the confusion of his friend as Peter and I embrace each other. "Wh-What are you doing here? I mean, how are you doing?"

"I've been alright, thank you. And I'm here on vacation with my family and friends," I reply, looking behind me as my parents and Bloom's family joins us.

"Hi, Mrs. Rivers, Mr. Rivers," Peter greets.

"Hello, Peter," My Mum says.

I introduce, "Peter, this is Bloom, Leo, her husband, and their kids, Sarah and Ben." I then gesture to the twelve year olds, all them saying hi in return.

"It's nice to meet you. This is my friend, Ned," Peter says, gesturing to the larger boy.

"Hi. I just want you to know that I am a huge fan of you, Mrs. Laufeyson," Ned says bashfully, blushing.

I chuckle, "Just call me Aqua."

"Cool! Can I get an autograph?" Ned asks, making me chuckle again.

"Sure, I don't mind. Do you want one, Peter?" I glance at him questioningly.

He blinks his brown orbs in surprise before saying, "Uh, yeah, sure. Thanks."

They hand me some paper and a pen and I write down my signature in a fancy way before handing it back to them. They thank me again just as a man wearing a long sleeved white shirt shows up, glasses on his face.