Twenty-One

"It's so comfy!" I exclaim; Dreams merchandise wrapping me in warm and fuzzy cloth. I'd gotten the outfit from him, and it was amazing.

Thank you!!!

It fits just how I wanted!

Above all else I send Clay a message, letting him know just how joyed I was to get something. Even if it was a simple sweatshirt.

Of course

I'm glad you like it

Wish I could see how it looks :(

Reading the message I frown, knowing that I shouldn't show Clay my face. The memories of meeting him still haunt me.

But there was a solution. Like all faceless YouTubers, I grab a mask, putting it on along with the sweatshirt's hood.

Taking a small look in the mirror, I smile. "Ta-da!"

Grabbing my phone I prop it up, using the advantage of a timer to take a photo. I click the button and rush back, posing for the man so he could see the merch properly.

When I'm happy with the image I send it to Clay, waiting to see if he likes the hoodie or not. Maybe he'd send a different size... That'd be awesome. Then I'd have TWO hoodies!

A mask? You're slick

You'd do the same

It looks great anyway

I hope you enjoy the gift

I will! I doubt I'll ever take it off with how comfortable it is

Smiling was impossible to avoid as I feel my stomach knot, enjoying the moments me and Clay had together. It felt like a break from the boredom of my everyday life.

He was offering a breath of fresh air, and I won't lie, I'm not getting sick of it anytime soon.

I mean, leaving now would only hurt me, considering I'm the one that's gotten wayyy too attached.

But even with him allowing me my moments of happiness, I still had to deal with business.

The wedding is gonna be two months from now

Really?! That soon?!

Yeah I guess Liz had been planning her dream wedding for a while or something like that

Either way, guess what... It's in Orlando

What?!

Just when we thought you were free from that place till at least Christmas

f/n was being honest. I planned on keeping my distance from Florida as long as possible, hoping that Clay would forget about the y/n he met just so I could reintroduce myself.

Though I'm fully aware that's basically impossible.

But it seems like I'll be running a risk in November. Which I guess is close enough to December for me, and I'll probably just stick around to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family.

But staying away until December was just an excuse so I can say I'm sick and wait until summer again.

I need to buy an outfit

Wanna just order offline?

Yeah I'm down

It's not like I'm looking forward to this

With that my good mood was officially brought down, but I needed to catch f/n up with everything.

But now I felt like crap, and I was desperate to feel better. So what did I do? I messaged Dream, obviously.

Wanna play some Mc?

We could do competitive stuff instead of our hardcore world for once if you're willing to use a separate account and everything

Sure!

Just let me finish up this video

Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know you were filming!

Embarrassed from accidentally interrupting Clay's job I start to set up my computer, feeling awkward about the situation.

☁︎︎

Alright we're all good!

So how about some Bed Wars? We'd totally wreck everyone!

I laugh a little at his playful attitude, fully aware he was ignoring my interruption from earlier. Which I was grateful for.

I'm down

Let's get some beds!

☁︎︎

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Ayyyy! Look at y/n going back to Florida so quickly!

Don't worry guys this time the trip is gonna be a lot more fun hehehhehe!