"I swear, I am doing all this just because I am that stupid dumbass friend" I heard as I immediately recognized that it was Jimin hyung, tae's best friend. There was the sound of running water as I assumed that they had come to wash their hands.

"Me too, Like seriously that brat made us boil water in the morning and bring it to school so that he can spoil Jungkook's clothes." another voice said as recognized that it was Yoongi hyung

"What he did to both of you is nothing compared to what he asked me to do." Hobi hyung said.

"You remember the day Jungkook came to write an exam without studying because he was taking care of his mom? That day tae had asked me to exchange his papers with Jungkook's, so that Jungkook will not fail his exams" hobi hyung completed as my eyes widened.

"Can't he just propose Jungkook, I bet no one will tell no to the heartthrob." Yoongi hyung said as I felt my heartbeat fast.

"You know right Jungkook hates rich people," Jimin hyung said as I heard all of them sigh.

"Oh god, that was just a trailer of what all tae does for Jungkook. How can you forget he made us write some notes that Jungkook missed, tae sitting the whole night completing jungkook's assignment when he was on a leave for 2 weeks so that when he returns back he would have no work to complete. And obviously how he daily goes to meet Mrs.Jeon telling her to wake up early so that he can propose her son?" Jimin hyung said.

"How crazy is that brat for Jungkook," Yoongi hyung said as the others giggled.

"I swear just like now," Jimin hyung said.

"How?" hobi hyung asked as Jimin hyung giggled. I heard them closing the tap as they walked out. I sigh as I couldn't hear the reason behind him pouring warm water on me.

I sigh walking out the stall wearing back my wet clothes. I was shocked after hearing that taehyung had a crush on me.

'Mad fellow if he likes me why is he bullying me, at least not this harsh' I thought looking at the mirror looking at the bruise I got on my face because of him.

"Oh still in wet clothes." I heard the same deep voice as I looked behind to see him standing there looking at me shamelessly.

"I--"

He came closer to me lifting me up and placing me on the stand, ripping away my shirt as I gasped.

"What are yo--"

"Shhh" he said placing his hand on my lips as I gulped. He started removing his clothes as I immediately closed my eyes.

I felt him pulling away my hands from my face as he pushed my hands up sliding down the warm sweater he was wearing before.

"Whae--"

"Don't think too much. It is just I don't want to get detention," he said as he wrapped a shawl around my neck. I looked at him who was wearing another sweater, looked like he was wearing another beneath the one I am wearing right now.

He walked away as I held his hand.

"I will return it to you tomorrow" I said silently not looking at him.

"What makes you think I will take that back, I will never use the one one you used. Just wear that or throw it off," he said coldly as he walked out.

I smiled wrapping my hands around the sweater smiling. Oh is this what Jimin hyung wanted to say? He did it because he didn't want me to wear thin clothes.

"So warm~," I said giggling smelling the intoxicating smell of the older.

Oh did Jungkook know that there was someone out the washroom smiling happily as he was happy that he made his Jungkook smile?