chapter 26 - The truth all ways come out in the end

Jasmine, Jamie, Luke, Katie and Rida was all asleep in Jasmine's bed, Jack quietly shut the door. And he walked down the hall into his room, and straight into his unsuite.
'Whats wrong with you?' Elsa asked, 'You stormed in there!'
'Oh, I'm just about to due my hair, Brown!' Jack shouted from the toilet. Elsa settled down in bed. Jack turned on the tap, and got his hair wet. An hour later, he walked back out the bathroom, and sat down opposite the mirror, he picked up Elsa's hairdryer and dried his hair.

He walked over to his bed and laid beside Elsa,
'You look like this kid, Me, Astrid, Hiccup, Anna, Eugene, Christoff and Hans pushed to bully in primary, oh what's his name, Jackson Ov.....'
'Jackson Overland?' Jack asked looking at Elsa, with a crooked smile.

'How did you know?' Elsa looked up at Jack, and looked, straight into his eyes! 'Oh my Gosh! It's you!
'Yes, it's me! Legally you married the kid you used to bully, Jackson Overland!' Jack looked down at his hands, and  and started to twiddle his thumbs.

'But, But you drowned!' It went round the whole school!?' Elsa looked confused. Waiting for Jack's answer.
'Yes I drowned, but my hair turned white and my eyes turned blue, that morning I was known as "Jackson Overland" 300 years later I'm now known as "Jack Frost!"' He looked at me, my face looked filled with confusing, but as soon as his eyes met mine, I finally understood.

'I love you, and I don't care who you are, "Jackson Overland" or "Jack Frost" your my husband, the man I love. Who has made a massive impact on my life! And I will never, want to, let, you, go!'