chapter 14 - dress shopping

6 weeks have passed and Jack is out of the hospital!

It's 1 week until the wedding and 6 days til the bachelor and bacherlorette parties! Everyone was excited, except Jasmine of cause, she doesn't have a clue on what's going on!

Elsa called her maid of honour round, or cause it was Anna!

'Dress shopping time!' Anna squealed, you could here her from down the hall! They walked through the village, people staring and it had that magical, mysterious feeling in the air, and there we had it! The local dress shop!

'Morning Ma'am!' The little lady said noticing Elsa walking into her shop, 'And morning to you to Anna!' Elsa couldn't help but laugh! 'I have a few dresses put aside, and one that's been picked out specially for you by Anna, Christoff and Jack!' Anna turned round and smiled at Elsa, 'surprise!' Anna grinned from ear to ear.

'Will show her that one last!' The assistant said, 'Each dress we have here for you Elsa, we have a matching on in light blue for Anna!'

'Number one!' The assistant said, while shoving the two girls behind a curtain and waited for them to change! Elsa looked at the dress it was beautiful she thought!

She yanked the curtain back to reveal herself in a long skinny white dress with a flower on the hip. Anna yanked the curtain open to reveal the same dress but in blue, the two girls stood there for a while, looked at each over and said in sync, 'NEXT!'

'Dress two!' the assistant barked to them shoving identical blue and white dresses behind the curtains. Anna looked at herself in the mirror, admiring how wonderful she looks, she walked out with a smile on her face! To again reveal a blue, top half lacey and the bottom half dress! Elsa walked out with a crooked smile 'Nah!' She said placing her head high!

'The last one!' The assistant smiled 'This is my favorite one' she announced! She handed Elsa a dress bag over the curtain rail, Elsa opened it and started to cry! 'No, I don't like it!' She murmured.

'Elsa, please just try it on!' Anna tried to convince her sister to wear the dress they all picked out for her!

'No Anna, it's hideous!' Elsa began to cry! It took 45 minutes but Elsa finally came it with the third and final dress on!

She looked up into the mirror, Anna walked up behind her and placed her head on her shoulder!

'Your right Anna! It's not that bad, it's wonderful actually!' Elsa realised that her friends knew her better than she would ever realised!

'So is it to be the Queen of Arendelle in a white poofy, knee length dress for her wedding?' The assistant asked with confidence, Elsa turned round and whispered,

'Yes! And Anna could you wear the first dress you tried on? It looks better on you than it would ever me!' Elsa smiled. The assistant walked over with something shiny in her hands.

'Try this!' She said placing a tiara, with a little veil that stretches to Elsa's chin! Elsa once again turned around and faced the mirror with the dress and tiara veil, with her sister! But this time Anna is wearing her blue skinny dress! The sisters just stood there in silence, leaving minutes and hours to pass by!