chapter 24 - The rescue

'Call the police Merida' Jack looked down to the floor, While placing his head on her shoulder. She looked at him and gave him a smile of hope, and ran down the corridor.
'Everything is going to be okay Jack!' Elsa placed her hand on his shoulder and wiped a tear away, with the back of hand.
'Elsa, This is Pitch we're on about, and our only daughter, we might never see her again!' Jack cried.

'Jack! Grow up and be a man about this! We need to think positive about this and push the negatives away for another time!' Elsa tried to persuade him, She squatted in front of him and took his hand, he looked up and smiled.
'Your right!' He pulled her close, kissed the top of her head, and placed his chin in the same spot!
'There's only one place he could be!' Jack stood up and legged it out the door,
'Be safe!' Elsa shouted at him, but he didn't hear her.

'Help, Help! Someone help me!' Jack could hear Jasmine's voice echoing through the underground cave. Jack waved like a maniac to get her attention, she looked like she was about to scream but I placed my finger on my lip, which mad her quiet. He texted Hiccup, which five minutes later made his phone bleep. Pitch turned around, but Jack hid in the shadows. Pitch walked away, and Jack was glad he did because, with that Hiccup came flying from the sky and hit me on the head. Jack stood up and whipped the dust of him and Hiccup.

Hiccup and Jack ran over to Jasmine,
'Get you and Jasmine out off here and then I'll follow you straight out!' Jack looked at Hiccup, who nodded to sho he understood, ' And I will go and find pitch!' Jack walked off with confidence in his walk. Hiccup untied the knot that kept her hands behind the chair.

'Uncle Hiccup!' Jasmine jumped up and hugged him tightly round his waist, he crouched down and hugged her back.
'We better go!' He picked her up and ran over to the stairs, 'Come on, let's get out of here!' Hiccup pushed her gently,
'What about my dad?' He looked down at her to notice she was starting to cry.

'Hey!' He been down, 'Don't cry, your dad's fine!' He stood up and turned around, to notice Jack running out the shadows, towards them.
'Run!' He shouted, as they legged it up the stairs, and through the forest as fast as they could,
'I knew you could do it!' Jasmine hugged her dad, rubbing her face  into his hoodie.
'Come on let's go home!' Jack said, messing up her hair, and looking at Hiccup, who was holding her hand.