chapter 3 - Honesty

6 weeks have passed, and there has been no sign of Queen Elsa in Arendelle. Anna was beginning to worry about her sister and Jack.

'Guards, can someone go find were Jack has got to with my sister! They should be here by now! Go on search parties, do what you must! Just find my sister, and Jack!

'I love you Jack!' Elsa squealed honestly

'I love you more, Snowflake!' Jack said while gently placing his soft palms on Elsa's dainty cheek. 'Someone will come looking for us Snowflake, you do know that, right?'

'Of cause Jack, but until then I will treasure every minute I have with you!' Elsa announced with full emotion.

'Snowflake, how long did it take for you to build the magnificent place?' Jack said sheepishly.

'Jack, I'm not leaving to go to Arendelle, that's final!'

'Snowflake, I wasn't going to ask that, I was going to say can't you just make another one, closer to Arendelle, maybe behind the castle gates?'

'No Jack, I don't belong there! I belong here with you!'

'Elsa, that's sweet and all but don't you worry about Anna? And Arendelle full stop?'

'Of cause I do Jack, but I'm scared! That I'm not going to be excepted, treated like someone who belongs there, I don't belong there!'

'So it's just going to be you and me for all eternity?' Jack whispered.

'Maybe Jack, Maybe just maybe, it won't just be us two!'