chapter 8 - Jef

'It's the cot on the left in the third row!' The nurse said gently, with wide eyes. Jack walked over to the the third row, to the cot on the left, inside was a fluffy pink blanket, with a tiny pillow covered in hearts and kisses. There lying inside was Jack and Elsa's first born, daugter! Jack smiled. He picked up the little baby girl, in his shakey arms. She laid there in her father's arms, and woke up looking at Jack with wide, Crystal clear, blue eyes.

'You look just like your mother's he whispered to himself. 'I'm a father' Jack said to himself, trying hard not to cry, but his emotions got the better of him! He stood there with his baby daughter, crying tears of joy! He put her back in her crib. Walking away slowly, wiping his tears, with the back of his sleeve of his hoodie. Before walking out of the room, he looked back at the cot on the left, in the third row and smiled, and whispered,

'I love you!'

He strolled back into the maternity ward, and into Elsa's room looking proud of himself.

'She's beautiful!' He whispered into her ear while lying down next to her on the bed. Elsa looked up embarrassed at her fiancee with wide eyes.

'She needs a name Jack!' Elsa spoke softly, looking down at her hands. 'Why don't  you pick her first name and I'll pick her middle name?' Elsa said.

'How about Jasmine, Snowflake?' Jack said nervously.

'Jasmine Elizabeth!' Elsa said lovingly.

'Perfect!' Jack said whispering into Elsa's ears.

'Jasmine Elizabeth Frost!' The both said in sync, holding hands and falling asleep on the hospital bed.