chapter 12 - meeting the boogey man

It was dark, and Jack woke up, and tried to move, but he was chained to a chair, by his hands, legs and feet! He struggled to break free. A shadow filled the room, and Jack looked up,

'Pitch!'

'Well, Well, Well' said Pitch!

'Why have you got me Pitch!?' Jack struggled to get out of the chair!

'Well! You have something I want!' Pitch said, clutching his hands In to a fist.

Jack cut him off, 'What would that be Pitch!'

'Well you have a fiancee, I don't! You will have a sister-in-law, I wont! You will have a brother-in-law, I won't! You will have a nephew, I wont! And most important of all, you have a daughter, I don't and never will! Well let's cut to the chase, you have a FAMILY! And I don't! Pitch glared at jack.

'Pitch! Just because someone else has something your don't or has something better than you, doesn't mean the have to suffer! Now you brought me here for a reason, So you leave my family out of this, this battle is in between you and me!' Jack said nearly bringing himself to tears!

Pitch decided to take pity on Jack, he shot nightmare sand at the chains, which caused them to break. Which brought Jack to his knees.

'I'll let you go, but I'm not finished with you yet!' Pitch created nightmare sand from his hands, and made them into nightmare sand horses, which he aimed at Jack. They went through his stomach, head, arms and legs! Which made him feel dizzy and Jack fell to his knees. He tried to get up but, his legs wobbled, and he fell over again! Pitch managed to get hold of his staff, and snapped it in half!

'Nooooooooooooo!' Jack screamed he fell! And pitch created a hole which he fell into and landed back in his bedroom and fell straight on the bed! Anna looked up,

'Jack!' She put Jasmine down in her crib, and rushed over to Jack!

He clutched his stomach, Anna pulled his hoodie up to reveal a massive, wound spreading across his body!Z

'We need to get you to the hospital!' She said welling up with tears, 'Elsa, Christoff! Come here!' They both rushed up stairs to were Anna was,

'Jack!' Elsa noticed Anna had blood on her hands! 'What's happened?!'

'Come here... Snowflake!' Jack crooked clutching his stomach. Elsa walked over to Jack and placed her hand up his hoodie, to notice the massive wound,

'What happened?' She gasped and froze with shock.

'I'll explain late....' Jack started and all of a sudden started coughing up blood!

'Call an ambulance!' Elsa exclaimed and fainted next to Jack!

'I'm on that!' Christoff ran off down the hall.

'Ill stay and look after Jasmine!' Anna said with a smile walking out with her in her hands, once again!

Jack still laid there in a pile of his on blood and vomit, stroking Elsa's hair and cheeks.

'I'll be your guardian and catch you, but only if you'll be my Snowflake and fall for me!' He whispered to himself falling into a deep sleep!

Christoff ran back into the room with the ambulance crew who lifted Elsa and Jack onto a stretcher each, and carried them to the ambulance, which led them both to the hospital.