chapter 17 - Countdown

The lads was walking down the hall all happy, and jolly singing merrily, 'For Jack's a jolly fellow, For Jack's a jolly fellow, For Jack's a jolly fellow, Nobody can deny!'

The guys walked into the sitting room and all collapsed, Jack fell on the sofa, Christoff went down on the table, Eugene tripped over the rug and fell straight over, flat on his face! While Hiccup simply fell on top of Jack!

'Shouldn't we be heading back?' Punzie shouted over the loud music, 'because Elsa you need your sleep!'

'Oh lighten up Punzie!' Anna shouted back, actually enjoying herself.

'Yeah, and anyhow, the guys won't be back til at least 3 in the morning anyhow!' Astrid shouted.

The girls danced and danced til the church bells rang 3am. Elsa looked out of the window shocked and back at the girls, who stood there, watching her.

'Come on guys, it's getting late. We better make a move!' The girls followed Elsa out the door of the club and made there way back home!

Elsa flung the door open and the 3 other girls started harmonizing, while Elsa decided to sing a solo,

'Let it go, let it go, can't hold you back anymore! I am marrying, Jack Frost tomorrow! I'm no longer a single women. You'll now know as "Mrs Frost!"' The girls burst out laughing at Elsa's weird  it surprising solo.

They walked past the sitting room, and looked in. All girls stoped to notice that all lads had collapsed. Astrid giggled. They all walked on debating, should the wake up the guys or not until,

'Lets cover them in makeup!' Anna whispered.

'Great idea Anna!' Astrid agreed, While noticing Elsa and Punzie nodding to also agree!

'Come on let's all go and grab our make up and get here as fast as we can, before they wake up!' Elsa whispered while walking out of the room!

'Can you chuck me the eyebrow pencil Punzie?' Astrid said imagining what Hiccup would look like with big, chunky eyebrows! Punzie picked up the pencil and thrown it at Astrid, she caught it!

'Thanks!' She whispered.

'Can I use this?' Elsa asked Anna, she nodded. Elsa carefully opened the red nail polish, and softly placed the brush on Jack's nails and started admiring her master piece.

'He looks awful!' Punzie whispered.

'He's supposed to Punzie!' Elsa giggled! Thinking how much trouble they'd be in if one of the lads woke up right now!

The girls all collected their makeup and walked out the room.

'They've got no idea!' Anna said looking back.

'Until tomorrow, this will be our dirty little secret!' Astrid laughed, while closing the door softly and quietly?