chapter 13 - back in the hospital

Elsa woke up with Jack's arm around her neck and she was holding his hands. She put her hand on his chest and placed her head on it as well to see if he was alright, he was breathing, that's a good sign! Elsa took a deep sigh of relief.

She looked at the monitor, it was going up and down and bleeping at a normal pace, "bleep. Bleep. Bleep" it went. She was just worried, that if Jack was going to survive? And how was Jasmine with Anna and Christoff?

She sheared a deep coughing down and turned her head slowly,

'Jack, thank goodness your okay!' She hugged him gently, making sure she doesn't hit his stomach.

'Hi Snowflake' He said lovingly coming closer to give her a kiss,

'Ahhhh!' He gasped, and clutched his fist, looking down at his stomach. Jack pulled his hoodie up just to be able to see the wound!

'Does it look bad?' He looked up at Elsa, with a cautious face.

'Jack your hurt, for crying out loud of cause it looks bad, Now can you tell me what happened last night?'

'Elsa, i would but I just can't!' He said looking down at his hands!

'Jack, I've got time! Just tell me!' She glared at Jack while he took a sip of water.

'Can you pass me that bin please' He looked at her, trying to say as if "I'm the injured one here!"

'Fine' She looked at him and gave him a little sarcastic sigh! She passes him the bin and two second later he vomited into it, filling it half way!

'Jack, you okay?' She squeezed his hand tight! He looked up,

'At least it's not blood this time!' he smiled at her with a nervous laugh?

'Jack this isn't funny! I'm going to get a glass of water, then a doctor to see what they can do about you and your "accident!"' She looked at him and with that, she walked out the room.