chapter 15 - getting ready

It was 24 hours until the wedding officially started! Everyone in the kingdom was excited! Jack and Christoff went into the village to get their suits, and Jack's phone went off!

'Hello' Jack began, 'Oh hi, yep tomorrow! See you then bye!' Jack said as he hung up the phone, 'That was an old buddy! Hiccup, he's coming tomorrow, you could meet him!'

'He sounds like a nice guy!' Christoff grinned!

They walked into the shop, and got straight onto trying suits!

Back at the castle, Anna was on the phone to her cousin, Rupunzel to see if her and Eugene was coming tonight. All of a sudden the door went, Anna opened to reveal Rupunzel and Eugene on the other side, she welcomed the couple in and walked over to Elsa.

'Punzie!' Elsa smiled hugging her.

'Ya got wedding jitters?' Punzie said looking at Elsa.

'No..' Elsa began to stammer! 'Punzie, Anna and Eugene all looked at Elsa suspiciously,

'Fine yes I do! I'm just thinking, is Jack the right guy?' Elsa looked at the ground,

'Elsa' Punzie patted her on the shoulder, 'he's the father to you daughter, he's a snow sprite, you both have snow and ice powers! Elsa trust me. You've made the right choice!' Elsa looked up at her younger cousin,

'Punzie, your right! Why am I worrying, I love Jack and he loves me back!' Elsa said with confidence in her voice!

'Now let's get this party started!' Punzie shouted!

'Comeon girls let's get ready before it to late!' Elsa announced,

'The guys are down in the tailor shop in the village, why don't you go down and meet them, considering you wouldn't want to wait a few hours for us girls putting on makeup!' Elsa said looking at Eugene. Eugene nodded to show that he understood and walked down the corridor, and out of the gates!

'Hello fellas!' Eugene said putting his head round the door, to see Jack standing in the middle of the shop with a tailor walking around him with a tape measure,

'Flynn, how you been!' Jack smiled while Christoff showed a confused look on his face.

'Its Eugene, I changed it back and left my life of crime with it as well!' Christoff's confused look, faded. Remembering that Anna said Eugene used to go by the name "Flynn".

'As soon as I'm done here we will go straight back to the palace and get ready to party!' Jack said trying to hide his excitement!

An hour passed and the three guys was sounding loud and mercy shouting at the top of the voices down the palace halls.

'I wonder how loud they would be after a drink?!' Punzie said while smirking, Anna and Elsa giggled.

Jack knocked on the door popping his head round the corner!

'Do you wanna build a Snowman!' Anna grinned!

'Ahah, no!' Jack laughed. 'Hows my Snowflake!' Jack came over hugging Elsa round her neck, and placing his head on hers!

'Jack!' Elsa said blushing!

He took her hand and she got up looking embarrassed and he twirled her around and he dipped her in his arms and leaned forward to kiss her.

'Book a room!' Christoff shouted from the hall!

'We will, this time tomorrow!' Jack shouted back winking at Elsa.

'Goodbye Jack!' Elsa said pushing him out of the room!

'See you at the altar tomorrow!' She smiled

'See you then, Mrs Elsa Frost!' He smiled back at her, before Eugene and Christoff pulled him away to get ready for their bachelor party.