chapter 23 - her last words

Years have passed and in two days Jasmine is going to be seven.
Jack was reading her a story to send her of to sleep, he was sat on the edge of her bed, with the book on his lap,
'Daddy! Why is your hair white, but your eyebrows are brown?' Jasmine looked up curious at her father, Jack looked out of the door to see if Elsa was around.

'When in was a little older than you, I had an accident, which made my hair change colour' Jack had a tear in his eye, which reminded him of his sister,
'What happened in your accident?' Jasmine looked at Jack and rested her head on his lap,
'Remind this conversation when you older, then I will tell you!' Jack voice went shakey, and he tucked her in and headed for the door, 'Shall I turn off the light?' Jack said before heading out the door, Jasmine nodded, and with that Jack walked out the door.

Elsa wasn't looking where she was going and walked straight into Jack, he kissed her passionately,
'How is she?' Elsa asked curiously,
'She is fast asleep!' Jack kissed Elsa against, but this time slowly.
The two walked slowly to the room, hand in hand.
Elsa switched off the light, by her side of the bed, and the couple fell straight asleep.

'Jack! Elsa' Merida ran into their room and Jack pulled the covers up.
'What is it Merida?' Jack looked at her confused, she was pointing down the hall and tried to speak, but she was out of breath,
'Jasmine, she's gone!' Jack looked at Merida with a blank, shocked expression on his face, please don't faint, what ever you do!' Merida begged trying to make the situation better than it was, but she failed, Jack shook Elsa's arm and she woke up, she leaned in to give him a kiss but noticed Merida was watching!
'Merida! What are you doing here!' Elsa looked at her, worried.
'Elsa! it' Pitch! And he's got Jasmine!'