chapter 4 - Back to Arendelle

'Snowflake, is there something your not telling me?' Jack said curiously

'Jack, don't be stupid, we haven't been together for long enough!'

Elsa squeaked with disgust.

'Jack I love you, and I want to spend all of eternity with you, and someday have a family!'

'Elsa, someday that will happen, I love you so much!' Jack said leaning in to kiss Elsa.

'Jack, it's getting late I'm going to bed!' Elsa yawned

'Okay snowflake, let's go!'

Jack leans in and twirls Elsa round and kisses her for a long time!

The sun rises above the horizon and shines straight into Elsa's bedroom, and straight on to Jack's face, waking him up.

'Morning snowflake!' He whispered with delight. Elsa rolls over and hugs Jack while still half asleep.

'Morning Jack!' She smiles and opens her eyes!

'Jack? Jack! Are you here?' A familiar voice, enters Elsa's palace.

'Elsa, I've got to check that, be back soon!' Jack smiles, while shoving on his hoodie.

'Dont be long!' Elsa smiles with her eyes.

'Tooth? Is that you?' Jack's voice gets deeper and fills with fear.

'Jack, I've got something important to tell you!' Tooth tells Jack that he needs to go and talk to Anna and say he is with Elsa, and no harm has come to her!

'Elsa, I need to go with tooth to Arendelle, I'll be back in a hour or two! I love you!' Jack walks out the door, and makes his way to Arendelle. Meanwhile Elsa gets up to use the bathroom because she is not feeling well. Elsa looks in the mirror and realises what's wrong.

'Oh no! No! No! No! No! No! This can't happen!' Elsa looks at herself in disgust.

'Princess Anna, it's Jack, Im here to say Elsa is safe, she is at the North mountain, but she must not know I was here! She would kill me!'

'Jack, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, why can't you let Elsa know your here?'

'I never brake a promise Anna, and she is my girlfriend, I would never lie to her!'

'Wait Jack, so your telling me in these last two months my older sister has ran away, met the 'Jack Frost' and has a boyfriend?'

'Yes Anna, I go out with your sister, just don't tell her I was here! You promise?'

'I promise Jack!'