chapter 1 - The beginning

It was a cold, foggy, winters morning and the Queen of Arendelle, has again gone missing. Arendelle was looking for there last hope until a teenager, Jack Frost was mentioned, by one of the castle guards. Princess Anna was delighted to hear that there was someone out there that could help find her sister! As soon as Anna had the spare time she sent a letter to the guardian's to ask jack if he will do the favour of returning her sister!

The guardian's was excited that Jack, him self was asked by the Princess of Arendelle, to find the Queen. As soon as Jack walked through the door, North rushed over to him to tell him the good news!

'Me' Jack said in shock, 'The Princess of Arendelle has asked me?'

'By the sound of it Jack, your there last hope!' North said, 'You better leave now!'

Jack was filled with excitement, he was wondering how he should approach Princess Anna, and how will he be able to find Queen Elsa in time? Jack found himself lost and decided to go in the little log cabin and ask for directions.

'Hello, is anyone here?' Jack whispered in fear.

'How could I help you young man?' Said a voice, Jack turned around to see a little man, sat on a chair, behind a table.

'I was wondering if you could show me some directions to Arendelle?' Jack whispered nervously, feeling ashamed to ask.

'Right' the little man began, 'You walk through the trees, and up the North mountain, you should be able to see Arendelle at the bottom'.

'Thank you sir, I'll now be on my way!' Jack announced with excitement in his voice.

Jack strolled deep into the woods, wishing he would find the clearing soon! The trees was layered with freshly coated snow, Suddenly, Jack found himself at the bottom of the North mountain, he looked up and to his surprise, he saw a massive palace made completely out of ice!