chapters 22 - hotel room

Elsa woke up with her head on Jack's chest, for once he was warm, very warm, so she stayed there lying on him till he moved. 'Morning' He whispered, while sitting up and placing his arm on her shoulder. Elsa shuffled over towards him, to hold his other hand.

'Do you think the others are wake?'  Elsa looked up at Jack, stroking his face. He looked down on her, with a familiar frosty smile.

'I don't know, let's check' Jack got up and walked into the un-suite, While sorting out his wedgie! Elsa giggled and Jack turned around smiling. Elsa got out of bed, shoved on her dressing gown, and opened the door to walk across the hall, and to knock on the others door. Firstly she knocked on Hiccup and Atrid's door, the door opened. Hiccup stood there staring at Elsa, and all of a sudden his face went red.

'I'm sorry!' Hiccup looked totally embarrassed, while hiding behind the door. 'Let me get a top on and I'll be back'. Ten seconds later the door swung open again!
'You haven't been that embarrassed in front of me since 1st grade!' Elsa's smile widened.
'Hehe' Hiccup laughed nervously,
'I was just checking you two were awake' Elsa slowly turned around,
'Astrid's not awake yet, can I come and talk to Jack for a bit until she wakes up?' Hiccup looked innocently at Elsa until she nodded.

'Can we go home yet?' Jack walked over to Elsa, and hugged her waist,
'Whenever you want!' She kissed him on the lips, Hiccup cleared his throat,
'Still here guys!' He looked around and whistled,
'Sorry!' Jack looked at him apologetically, 'it's just I miss home, and Jasmine, I'm worrying about her! What if pitch...' Elsa kissed him to make him quite,
'Pitch is not coming back ! He has messed with our family once, that is way to many times!'
'Your right!' He looked at the floor, with guilt in his face,
'I love you Jack! I don't care how many times you screw up, I will love you keno matter what!'