chapter 16 - bachelor & bacherlorette party

'Come on Elsa, out you come!' Punzie and Anna chanted!

Elsa walked out wearing a red boobtube dress which goes up to her knees.

'You look beautiful!' Anna gasped to see her older sister, looking so gorgeous.

'You can say that again!' A familiar voice Said from down the hall, the lads walked in all dressed up in baggy shirts and denim jeans!

'Look who looks smart!' Elsa giggled looking at Jack!

'So do we!' Jack winked at the girls, making Elsa's words into a joke.

The three lads all went up to there girl and hugged them round the waist, and kissed them on the lips. Anna started rubbing her hands on Christoff's hair, pulling his head closer. Rupunzel just placed her hands on Eugene's cheeks and Elsa she just stood there gazing into Jack's eyes while he snogged her to death!

The couple's all heard a cough coming from the door, the all spun around to see Hiccup leaning on the door wearing baggy shirt, denim Jeans, and a black clip soon tie.

'Hiccup, Dude how's it been?' Jack started.

'Well since our phone call this morning, we've managed to get on Toothless, and get over hear before night fall!' Hiccup smirked at his sentence.

'I'm sorry, but who's we?' Punzie asked Hiccup, very confused.

'Oh I'm sorry.' He began, then with that Astrid, Hiccups girlfriend walks in,

'Elsa, it's so good to see you!' Astrid said with a smile, while tripping over her dress and falling into Jack's arms.

'Oh I'm so sorry!' She looked up at Jack and he gave her a warm smile.

'Give it up Astrid! This time tomorrow he's a married man!' Eugene laughed at his own words.

'I wasn't trying to hitch on him! It's just my dress it's to long!' She stood up and brushed the dust of her long purple maxi dress.

'Thats what they all say!' Eugene said throughout a cough.

Astrid just laughed at him and went to hug Anna and Punzie.

The four lads, and the four girls all linked arms and walked out the doors of the castle!

The lads went left, while the girls went right.

'First rounds on me!' Astrid said eagerly, As the four walked into the first pub, they sat down on a stool at the bar and ordered the first round of shots.

Eugene walked into the pub, heading straight to the bar, ordering himself and the others a cocktail each!

It was Ten at night and the girls had been at three different pubs.

'Drink that one up Anna' Punzie started, 'Then, let's go dancing at the club!' She smirked! Anna downed her drink and followed he three out if the door, and into the club!

The lads finished all the pubs on the left hand side and started going in all the ones the girls had been in and more. They walked in to the first one the girls went into and all sat on a stool. Christoff went to sit down and miss judged the stool and fell straight to the floor! Eugene, Jack and Hiccup all burst out laughing,

'Someones had one to many!' Hiccup said trying to keep his laughter in!

'Oh shut up guys! This time tomorrow, Jack is gonna be the one falling all other the place!' Christoff said, glaring at Hiccup while he managed to find the stool and sat down!

'Watch it! Make sure you don't fall over again!' Jack shouted. 'What do you guys want?' He called the barman over and ordered,

30 shots!

'Um Jack....' Eugene gulped, wondering how to put this, 'Your not going to be able to drink another 5 shots without knocking your self out! He stuttered.

'Come on Flynn! Five for me and you lot can split the rest!' Jack said, almost falling of the stool!

'Three, Two, One!' Hiccup said holding up the shot glass, 'To Jack!' He said merrily.

'To Jack!' Eugene and Christoff said, while joining Hiccup and Jack by downing their shots down,

'Well they didn't last ten minutes!' Hiccup said, after five minutes.

Jack ordered them all another cocktail behind his back.

'Oh come on Jack! For crying out loud! It's midnight you need some sleep!' Eugene said punching his shoulder!

'To late Flynn, I've already ordered them, let's say, we will have this last round and make our way back home!' Jack said standing up and falling into the rail on the side of the bar!

'You can't take them Jack! If you have anymore you'll be on the floor!' Hiccup said and with that, Jack picked up his cocktail, and made his way to the dance floor.

'He's lost it, hasn't he!' Hiccup said looking at Eugene, who looked at Christoff,

'Bonkers!' The three said in sync! And joined Jack on the dance floor, with a their cocktails in their hands!