chapter 19 - The bachelorette's

"Hey girls, I just heard the guys!"Astrid said looking up at Punzie, Elsa and Anna, they all giggled.
"I wanna see him so badly!"'Elsa sighed, "There has not been one morning were I have not seen him!" Elsa looked at the floor with sad eyes.

"Cmon, lighten up Elsa, it's not that bad!" Punzie reassured her.
"Not that bad huh? How about you wanting to see those lanterns so bad!" Elsa smirked at her comeback.
"Elsa, the past is in the past! That'is all behind me now!" Punzie smiled, looking proud of herself. Astrid and Anna started humming and both started singing "let it go".
"That'is not funny!" Elsa looked at the two girls,
"Ah, sure it is!" Punzie patted the other two on their shoulders.

"Let's get ready!" Anna said, as the girls rushed over to get their identical dresses, While Elsa got her magnificent, dress on.
The four gathered round the mirror and started applying on their makeup, and painting their nails.
"Why! Do you ever stop crying!" A familiar voice was saying down the hall. "Oops, wrong room!" The voice said again, While walking into the girls room.

"Merida!" Astrid said walking over to her, trying hard not to smudge her mascara. "Here, let me take the baby!" Astrid looked down at Jasmine, who looked wide eyed at her! "She is wonderful!" Astrid said with jealousy in her voice, and a tear approached her eye,
"Are you crying?" Anna looked at her, Grinning.
"No! Of cause not!" Astrid said, while putting Jasmine down in her crib.

"Merida, can you come over here, and do my hair please?" Elsa said, gesturing with her hand.
"What shall do?" Merida asked.
"Well" Elsa began slowly, "You could start by curling it then pin it to a side?" Merida looked up, and into the mirror,
"I will try!" She said bravely, "Then put this pretty, little tiara in?"
"Yeah!" Elsa said, her voice all shakey, starting already to regret her decision!

"Done!" Merida looked into the mirror, While Elsa opened her eyes,
"Woah!" Anna whispered, gobsmacked!
"Its beautiful!" Elsa said stammering.
"Now all I need to do is get ready myself, and get Jasmine in her outfit and we'are fit to go!" Merida said cheerfully.
"Hold on!" Punzie stoped her, "You darling, are not going anywhere until we fix up your face, with makeup!"

An hour had passed, and the church bells rang,
"It is Twelve o clock!" Anna looked at Elsa,
"You ready girl?" Punzie looked at her,
"Got cold feet?" Astrid suggested,

"Guys, your making her worse! Just leave her to settle down for ten or so minutes, She is getting married of cause she is ready, of cause she would have cold feet! Just give her a second and she will be fine!" Merida said trying to calm Elsa down. While the four of them walked over to the window staring at the beach resort, just past the gates of Arendelle.