chapter 20 - Mr & Mrs Frost

'Elsa, you alright?' Merida said gently pushing the door open to see Elsa's head in the toilet.
'Erg, No' Elsa managed to lift her head up before plopping it above the toilet again. Merida walked over to squat beside her, and tapped her on the shoulder. Elsa looked up, with tears in her eyes,
'Elsa, your not!' Merida said in shock.
'Hell no!' Elsa looked back at Merida in shock and disgust!

'Come on elsa you can do this' Merida helped her up and noticed that the others walked in.
'We can call the wedding off if you want?' Astrid said looking at the floor.
'I'm fine!' Elsa stood up and hugged her, 'Punzie just call Jack and say we are going to be more than traditionally late!' Elsa tried to crack a smile.

Anna opened the door, while Punzie held the bouquets, Merida rushed to open the limo door but the chauffeur pushed he rout the way, and she fell on the floor. Astrid carefully walked behind Elsa holding her dress from behind and a part of her veil.

'There's Champaign in the cup holder, with 5 wine glasses for you ladies to have a glass on you ride, before you get to the wedding venue!' The chauffeur said helping Merida up, who brushed the dust off her dress and glared at him before hopping into the limo.

'Lets get this party started!' Punzie said, while pointing at Anna to turn up the music, she dived straight for the champagne bottle. She shook it and it burst open, with champagne all over the Windows and seat and the cork flew to the window and cracked the glass, 'Oops!' Punzie a said filling everyone's glass up. 'To Elsa!' She said raising her glass, 'To Elsa!' Astrid, Anna and Merida all said in sync taking their first sips.
'To me!' Elsa whispered and sipped the champagne before spraying it everywhere! The girls burst out laughing.

The limo pulled up to reveal a glass dome, and inside a wonderful laid out beach venue. Guests was being hurried in to the venue by Hiccup and Eugene. Anna and Astrid laughed at how the two boys were so badly failing, Anna, Astrid, Punzie and Merida all jumped out of the limo and slamming the door on elsa.

Anna walked in and looked all around to admire the beautiful beach scene. She noticed Christoff standing next to Jack's side. She ran up to him and pecked him on the cheek, while he grabbed her round her waist.
'Ready!' She mouthed while turning back around to go back to Elsa and the girls. Jack talked the priest who asked everyone to stand up. Hiccup quickly fixed up Jack's wonky tie.
'Thanks dude' He said while patting him on the shoulder and turned to face the priest, the organ player started to play the traditional theme, to walking down the aisle.

Punzie scattered rose petals, while Merida and Anna strolled slowly behind her, holding a bouquet each. While Elsa walked with pride carrying her massive bouquet, and Astrid trailed behind her holding her dress. Elsa stepped up the three little steps at the altar and turned to face Jack, the other four stood behind her, holding hands and smiling from ear to ear!

'Repeat after me' The priest turned to look at Jack, ' I Jack Frost'
'I Jack Frost, take you Queen Elsa, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better of for worse, for richer, for poorer, for sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do us part' Jack said, gazing into Elsa's eyes.

'The same' The priest began again, but this time turning to Elsa,
'I Queen Elsa' She began and stopped, before nerves got the better of her, she took a deep breath and gulped 'Take you Jack Frost, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, for sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do u part' Elsa swallowed her nerves and looked at Jack and all of a sudden her nerves went away.

'Well, you may kiss the bride!' The priest said emotionally.
Jack moved his hand up Elsa's cheek, and carefully moved her veil back, behind her head, and pulled her head in closer with his hand underneath her chin and kissed her. 'I love you!' Jack whispered into Elsa's ear, and spun her around to snog her even more! Astrid, Anna, Punzie and Merida all started welling up with tears. Hiccup carefully rubbed under his eye,
'Are you crying?' Christoff laughed at him.
'No!' Hiccup stood up and pushed his shoulder.
'I know pronounce you, Husband and wife!' The priest raised his hand in the air and everyone started clapping and cheering!