epilogue

Ten years later

No ones pov sence kouh park

"Daddy!" A group of kids call as they all run up on a man with shiny black hair pulled back into a ponytail " What is my little drakes?" He smiles as they part to reveal more kids one red hair one with brown hair with a blue highlight another with white hair and one with blonde hair. " Well now how are you." The father kneels down before the kids could say anything a voice calls out " Hey y/n how you been!" Y/n looks up and smiles to see issei and Rais walking over " Issei Rais i have been good what about you?" The two of them get caught up while the kids play around "Mama's!" Y/n looks up and smiles to see sona walking to the park with the rest of his harem " Hey dears is something wrong?" Y/n ask as they all shake their head before looking at kuroka " sister here kicked one of the nobles again." Sona says as she ruffles her two kids hair as each one ruffles their ones head as tsubasa speaks up " I still can't believe out of all of us only you got twins." Each girl nods as the kids run off as sona sticks her tongue out before sitting beside y/n " Oh well." Y/n kisses the top of her head and looks over to see to homeless people staring at his wife's.

" Hey issei do those two look familiar to you?" I gesture towards the two as he looks over and his eyes widen " Yeah that is Motohama and Matsuda." The girls snarl as y/n and issei stand up and motion they got it before walking over " Hey motohama, Matsuda it's behind ages." Issei says as they scowl and yell " Shut up you damn traitor the whole time you where banging the hottest jugs in school and now your living your dream of haven't a harem while we can't even make a buck!" Matsuda yells as the other yells at y/n " And you constantly cockblocking us when we just tried to peek when you got to tap multiple girls each night!" Y/n sighs before pinching his nose " That right there is why you have become homeless and no woman will come near you. You got to change." Y/n says as they both spit on his shoes and give the middle finger.

Y/n rolls his eyes before issei and him walk away as y/n gets to his wife's " Ray eliminate them later tonight don't be seen." Raynare nods as a kid runs up and hugs her leg " Mom brother John took my toy." Raynare sighs " Ok Yuma." Raynare looks up " John gives your sister her toy back!" John replies as the kids keep playing. As y/n smiles " Something up bab?" Sona asks as she takes her husbands hand " Yea just glad I had that migraine that day." He leans over and kisses her as the screen fades.

Thanks for reading
O

h if you want a spin off that send y/n and sona to another world let me know 👍