the party

"Y/n it's time to get up you owe us a party." I open a eye and notice I got my face in tsubasa's chest " Ok ok I'm up just let me shower and get a cup of coffee." I groan as I sit up and climb out of bed. After I had my shower I walk into the living room to find Rais and her peerage along with the student council " So how do you party like a American?" Issei asks as I open a teleport circle " And what spoil the fun nah man glad you dressed casual come on." I say while stepping on the circle once everyone was on we find ourselves out in a pasture behind a barn. " Come on this will get great." I say walking around the building to find a massive bonfire and lots of trucks and coolers " HEY Y/N'S BACK!!!" The party stops as everyone bombrushes me and starts patting my back. " Man we missed you." One guy says as he looks over towards the group "And you brought people lucky we have enough drinks shall come sing for us." I nod as sona and tsubasa walk beside me and take my hands " Hey Chris is she here?" I ask while climbing up on a tailgate " The bitch yea she did why... oh you going to do that one first." He laughs as hands me a guitar I clear my throat as everyone looks at me.

Y/n:The bitch came back the very next day
Oh, the bitch came back
Thought she was a goner
But the bitch came back
She couldn't stay away
Don't you know the bitch came back?

I like her so much better when she's down on her knees
'Cause when she's in my face is when I'm starting to see
That all my friends were right for thinking that we'd be wrong
Well, she's so fuckin' stupid, bet she's singing along.

Everyone starts singing along with their drinks in their while the devil are watching before they start jumping with the rest.

The trouble with girls is they're all the same
Forget the diamonds and pearls, they just want a ring
Before you know it you're like a dog on a leash
Well, you can try and change the world, but you won't change me

The bitch came back the very next day
Oh, the bitch came back
Thought she was a goner
But the bitch came back
She couldn't stay away (she doesn't get it)
Don't you know the bitch came back?

There she goes again, she's always breaking my balls
No matter what I do, somehow it's always my fault
She says I must be cheating 'cause I turned off my phone
But that's the only frickin' way she'll leave me alone

The trouble with girls is it's never enough
They love to complain and they never shut up
They like to tell you the way it ought to be
Go on and tell the world, but just don't tell me

The bitch came back the very next day
Oh, the bitch came back
Thought she was a goner
But the bitch came back
She couldn't stay away (she doesn't get it)
Don't you know the bitch came back?

It ain't a joke when I say I wanna throw you out
(I really mean it, I really mean it)
Look who's laughing now

The bitch came, the bitch came back
She just couldn't stay away

The bitch came back the very next day
Oh, the bitch came back
Thought she was a goner
But the bitch came back
She won't stay the fuck away

The bitch came back the very next day
Oh, the bitch came back
I thought she was a goner
The bitch came back
She couldn't stay away (she doesn't get it)
Don't you know the bitch came back?
The bitch came back the very next day
Oh, the bitch came back
Thought she was a goner
But the bitch came back
She couldn't stay away (she doesn't get it)
Don't you know the bitch came back?

I stop singing as Chris hands me a red solo cup full of favorite/drink " Still got it buddy!" I nod and drink some before noticing sona and tsubasa sitting on the tailgate with the ex making her way towards me so I start singing again.

Sona pov

' why did he glare at the girl?' I look back up as he start playing on the guitar. "Hey sona right cheek pocket their is song lyrics join in" I look up at him and nod before getting the sheet.

We just finish singing when I notice the same girl y/n was glaring at is now glaring at me " Hey sweetheart." I turn my head to see the guy that y/n was talking to " What is y/n to you is you don't mind me asking?" I giggle as y/n gets another drink" He is my fiance." I reply he just smiles and nods " Watch out for ex/n she was his girlfriend before he moved they broke up because she cheated and he caught her." I nod before I stand up beside y/n " Sing I wanna dance." I say with a smirk.

As he sing I just let the music guide my movements next thing i know I'm dancing like these girls and I also notice that y/n couldn't take his eyes off me I just smirk and motion for another as tsubasa joins me.

" I'm going to get a drink hon." I whisper in his ear before I jump down of the truck and towards on of the coolers when I feel and hand spin me to find the girl that was glaring at me " Who the fuck are you?" She snaps causing everyone to stop and watch " The name is sona I take you are ex/n?" She nods placing her hand on her hip " that's right didn't realize y/n was into city girls shame he really downgraded." I feel a tick as I hear everyone gasp " Huh wired for where I'm stand looks like he upgraded." I step back trying not to start a fight. " You bitch what do you have that I don't hell I even got a better figure." I feel another tick mark before I hear y/n yell " Hey whore leave her alone bab can you come here for a sec?" We both walk over only for y/n to help me on the truck and start singing while looking directly in my eyes. He places one hand on my hip and take say hand in his other and places his forehead on mine.

Ok everyone a shorter chapter then normal but I'm going to take a break from this story and work on my newest  azur lane story I have two info chapters up please show it the same love it as this one.