Dinner and Fear

Y/n pov

"So son how has the married life treated you?" Sona's father asks while we are eating. " Fairly well father how goes business." I reply as he chuckle before hanging his head " Absolutely murder just as I finish one day the staff bring me the next day." I chuckle " Then father take Tomorrow and rest you should prioritize your health at this rate you will get that sleeping sickness." I say before taking a sip of my drink. " Yes yes I know but alas your mother in law keeps me working." I glance over at her to see her and sona giggling at Serafall who is blushing " I completely understand father sona is the same when it comes to my club paperwork." The two of us laugh when we feel a chill run up our backs we turn to see our wives glaring at us " Y/n honey I get on you because you don't hand it in on time." I nod as mother lectures father who plays a switch " So y/n I hear you class is going to Kyoto." I smirk and nod " That's correct  but unfortunately I will not be traveling with them." Everyone looks at me confused as I set my sliverwear down and fold my hands.

" You see my mother was asked to show a new line of clothes for the new season  and I have to go help with the showing." I notice out of the corner of my eye Hana and sataski pump their fists " But of course my peerage will be coming with me to help out to help out and if sona would like to come then we can stop many of the fans." Sona nods quickly as Hana and sataski go pale and pout. " AAAAHHHH NOT FAIR sona gets to play in Kyoto while I have to work!" Serafall whines " Sera don't whine if you like I'll take you on a different day.~" I purr as I notice sona going wide eyed as her parents raise a eyebrow " Baby lets head to bed girls I might need some help I believe his heat cycle might be starting." Sona says as my girls nod before we head towards our room.

Timeskip

" Ok kids in two weeks you all will be going to Kyoto so please get in your groups and-" " Sir Moka, Rin, Ichika, kuroka, sataski, Hana and I wouldn't be going with the school my mother is show casing the new season clothes so we will meet our gro...

" Ok kids in two weeks you all will be going to Kyoto so please get in your groups and-" " Sir Moka, Rin, Ichika, kuroka, sataski, Hana and I wouldn't be going with the school my mother is show casing the new season clothes so we will meet our group there." I cut the teacher off to which he nods before we all split up in my group is Rin, moka, akia, the perv dou and issei. " Well then I think i know why I'm in this group." I snark as isei chuckle as we both crack our necks " Hey brother why the hell you teaming up with him we are your friends!" Baldy yells as glasses nods " Because I have what I want-" " Hey issei." I glance over to see Rais and akeno holding their lunchboxes I smirk land clap issei's shoulder " Go on hyoudou." He nods as I whisper in his ear " Show these losers that you have changed." Hey grins and stands up and walks over to them as I wrap my arms around moka and rin. " What is issei doing?!" Baldy yells as issei gets up to Rais.

No ones pov

Issei takes a deep breath and looks Rais in the eye before planting a kiss on her lips causing her to go ramrod straight before melting into as the classroom screams. Issei pulls back from Rais who is currently on cloud 9 giggling uncontrollably " Akeno?" Issei asks to which she shakes her head " No issei but I think you might want to see to the other two." She says before pointing at xenovia and aisa before walking up to y/n " After some conflicting thoughts I made my choice." Akeno as before kissing y/n causing the room to scream again, " And before you ask darling I did ask." Akeno purrs.

When a knock can be heard on the window " Holy shit a man on a flying carpet!" Both Hana and y/n spin around and perform a 90 degree bow while yelling at the top of their lungs " HELLO LORD POPO WE ARE BEYOND HONORED!" The class looks at the two then back to the stranger.

" Hello again maggots I see you been busy." The man now dubbed as popo says rather funny " maggot #1 what is the words I taught you." Y/n flinches " all these squares make a circle." Y/n keeps saying the line over and over as everyone stares to sweat " Maggot #2 have you been slacking off?" Hana flinches " No master popo." Lord popo shrugs " Well then a woman who know better." Lord popo turns around " Just checking in on you maggots." He vanishes as both y/n and Hana collapses   " Bro who was that?" Issei speaks up as the siblings crawl towards each other and try and  hug their shaking out " Darling what he do?" Akeno asks as the rest of y/n harem gather around " First rule of popo's training don't talk about popo's." Hana says as tears come to their eyes " n/n you're crying." Rin points out as sona bursts throught the door before running up to y/n."Second rule of popo's training don't cry about popo's training." The siblings hug each other tighter.

Sorry it's not that long I'm writing this chapter on my break