A train ride to hell? A god crashes the pary

" Azazel what are you doing here?" I ask as the orc, the student council, and my martial arts club meet in the orc club building. " Well seeing how we are now at peice we leaders figured it be best to improve the next generation for the struggle vali called out." He says as he stands up " I look towards sona " Ok so why you?" Issei asks as sona chuckles " Hey it was either him or my sister I figure you could learn more from him." I just shake my head as Rais sighs " Meaning you sold us out." I chuckle "Regardless Rais our teams next the improvement and who better then the man who made is own artificial scared gear." I says as Azazel laughs. " Correct I can teach you how to maximize your scared gears potential. So as a order from the devil king Sirzechs all female members of the orc are to move into issei hyoudou's house and all female members of the student council are to move into y/n's house." I just sigh and turn and walk out the build as my club follows " Hey little brother what we going to do?" I look up to see sataski beside me " Train Private pyle still needs work Ichika go fetch saji and take him to the gym this time he is training with moka." The two of them nod as rin loops her arm around my right.

" Hey y/n I just remembered some of the girls want to join the club." I nod " Ok then what say we have a little exhibition sisters uniform up in your gi's go easy on the if you find potential build it up." They both nod and walk towards the locker room " What do I do?" Rin asks " Go anounce that the martial arts club is holding open exhibition matches for any wishing to join the club." She nods as I turn to holo " What about me?" I smile " You trsin with me."

Timeskip and since change to the gym

[Thanks for the support]

" COME ON SAJI FIGHT!"  Moka yells as she delivers a roundhouse kick to sajis sides sending him flying to the ends of the sparring match as he coughs up some saliva  before starting to wheeze " Come on saji you can't  loose to a set of fine legs!" The bald prevert yells causing a tick mark on my head as I suppress a growl " Saji can you continue?" I asks stepping onto the mat as saji shakes his head I smirk and motion towards moka " With that moka wins the match!" The girls cheer as the guys drag saji off the mat " Ok everyone today is something special today the martial arts club is having a exhibition for those who wish to join but fret not if you choose to join just to learn self defense then you have to choice to apprentice under one of the club members but should you join to compete I will personally teach you the basics."

The whole gym cheers as several girls go towards my team to learn and no one walks towards me " Having fun y/n?" I look over my shoulder to see sona and tsubasa walking my direction. " Most certainly my dears." They smiles and stand beside me " So what can I do for you?" They just shake their heads " Nothing just for the up coming break we are going back home for training and mother and father asked if you and your group can come with us." I nod " If father asked we will go." I say as two girls walk up towards me " Excuse us but we want to compete." I nod and smirk" I nod and try to sense any power only to be disappointed.

"Alright then but first what is your reasoning for joining?" I ask as I lead them toward the mat " My older brother was a martial artist who did competitions solo I want to do the same but I don't like being alone." One girl says as the other rubs her arms " I just want to my folks to get off me about not in a club." I nod as the first gets in a fighting stance " You look like you know what you are doing." I point out as she smirks " Bro did teach me some things." I smirk " Good then give me your names." " Saya Enmado call me Saya." " just call me max." I nod " Well Saya since you know how to fight go talk to moka the vp and get a gi while I teach max."