leads, battle, a show

Y/n pov

I groan as I wake up and feel a weight on my arms and chest looking down I notice sona on my chest with rin and Raven on my arms " My everything hurts." Sona shifts before looking up " Y/n!" She latches onto my neck and as everyone else wakes up " Bab!" Everyone hugs tight " Ow ow ow please stop." Every jumps off " Sorry!" I chuckle and sit up " So girls what I miss?" I ask as sona smiles before kissing my check " Good news a girl named akame is here to report something there is something else but I'm under orders not to tell you." I raise a eyebrow before shrugging " Well let's get this report over with." I groan and attempt to get up. " Oh no you don't you need rest." Raven says as she pushes me back down " You need rest." "But- " No but dear." She says to which i just sigh " Fine then some of you go find out what happened to the yokai's leader." They nods " Kuroka you have senjutu it will be easy for you to try and find her you will lead holo go with her." Holo nods but Kuroka pouts " Fine but I want my mark later." I nods as they walk out the room " Momo, sataski and Hana you are going to be walking around trying to out what the hero faction wants we know it involves the leader." They nod "Sisters you have permission to use your uniforms." They nod before they walk away " Raven I need- " "Actually hon she will be staying here to keep a eye on you I'm going to help my sister." Sona says.

" Ok. " I nod as sona teleports out the room then a second later akame walks in " So what has you found?" I ask " Nothing good boss he is using a girl by the name of Valerie tepes to revive dead evil dragons I have her location. Shall I free her?" I nod " Yes is there anything else?" Akame shivers " Yeah he is planning to release a creature never said it's name he I working with someone by the name of hades." I sigh and rub my temples " Akame Hades is the Greek God of the underworld you have any proof of this?" I explain as she told me a recorder " Its all on that now I'm headed to Romania." She slightly bows " Akame don't go alone call tatsumi in for back up kill any that get in the way of the mission."Akame smiles " Yes sir." As she leaves I push myself up into a sitting position. " so raven what do you intend to do now that you got me to yourself?" I ask as she licks her lips and crawls on the bed making her way to me before sitting on my lap. " I plan on getting rid of this itch if I may." She whispers before placing a light kiss on my lips which I happily return.

Timeskip sona pov

" Ok girls what did we find?" I ask as they shake their heads " Nothing

" Ok girls what did we find?" I ask as they shake their heads " Nothing." Hana says as holo flops on the floor as Kuroka speaks up. " We didn't find shit." I sighs as we hear a thud and look towards the bedroom as raven crawls out with fluids dripping from her " Water please." Rin smricks and walks over to the room " I think he might keep going sona get that aika girl she might since she wants to try him I'll try and buy sometime." Rin says as she strip while walking in. Kuroka walks over to raven who has passed out. " She the birdie bit of more than she can chew I'll help our sister out." She says as she skips into the bedroom. I nod and pick up the phone " Hello?" A voice comes through " " Hello aika this is sona." A thud comes through " I wasn't peeking at the men's locker room!" I raise my eyes and shake my head " No what I'm calling about listen it's about your turn with y/n. I'll argee if what you see you can keep a secret."