the cheeky dickwaffles: Intros

Time skip to after school

I sigh walking up to the orc building as I feel three different presenses there I walk in and in to the meeting room to see a everyone with three new people a maid and to people that scream egomaniac.

" Forgive me Sona I was dealing with a summon." I says as I walk over beside tsubasa slightly behind her " Such poor ethics for a low class mongrel surely my dear sona you taught him better." He says while sliding his hand along her leg pissing my off for some reason.' Tsu who is this punk?' I ask via telepathy as she replies ' He is lord Gil modaous all it he is her fiance her father was forced to agree.' I snarl as slowly extend the shadows from my finger tips along the floor with out anyone notice " My apologies but all i was told was to come to this building after school." I say forcing a smile while sending a telepathy message to sona' Don't react sona would you like his hand off of you?' I ask as my shadows slide up her legs and around his limps as my other hand does the same for the guy on Rais. ' Wait for my signal I'll play along.' I glance at the maid " Pardon but may I get your name miss..." I ask completely ignoring the two " I am grayfia servant to the house of germory." I nod " A pleasure I am Y/n l/n a pawn to M'lady sona." I glance as sona blush ' Do it now.' I snatches my pinkie closed on both hands slicing both their hand of making them scream" Who the hell did this to Riser!" " Which filthy Montreal did this!" Rais and sona jump away and they dick waffles try follow before I tighten the shadows holding them in place as tsu looks at me and places a hand on my neck. " Sorry my hand slipped but then again who know maybe it was on purpose." I shrug causing grayfia's eye to widen " But you didn't move?" I smiled " yes I did now for you dick waffles." I lift my hands to show my rough silk connecting to the floor.

" You would dare attack me a high class devil!" Gil yells I shrug " Don't give a shit about class I swore to defend sona so that is what I am going to do." I see sona blush " If that means I have to kill you and claim her then I will gladly do it." I look at her then I hear tsubasa in my head. ' I don't mind sharing you know." I smile then glare at him as grayfia speaks up " Since negotiating failed we can have a rating game how ever only one that was prepared was for lady Rais. So we will do this she will fight for both..." " No I will fight Gil alone in ten days a battle to the death."
Everyone gasp at my statement. " No Y/n I forbid..." Sona start before Gil cuts her off " My dearest your pawn threw the gautlet there is no backing out." I snarl" Gautlet no you missunderstand I'm throwing the spear."

Timeskip

I sitting on the floor as sone starts yelling at me " How could slip to your shadow just the!" I feel myself lose have on my body " Relax me we are sharing control for the moment." I calm down as everyone freaks out " Sona I had nothing to do with the threat that was not me." Shadow said shocking Grayfia " Wait what is he?" She asks " What were you think y/n Gil is undefeated in combat." Sona yells as I smile " Not after I gain control." I say as I start laughing." Not a bad plan you might find it during your battle but you will be locked in mediation to defeat me." Shadow say making grayfia even more confused." I know that why..." I say as I close my eye " Why what...gak!" Shadow hollers as the other half of my body goes limp.

Hana pov

" Can someone please till me what is going on?" We turn to see grayfia pinching her nose. " Oh right of course grayfia y/n here is a shadow dragon slayer." Sona says making her go pale " A dragon slayer!" She screams before looking at y/n " And he just took his shadow when it's gaurd was down so he might just..." she didn't get to finish as a blast of shadows pulses off of brother.

" she didn't get to finish as a blast of shadows  pulses off of brother