a special and regular chapter

Y/n pov

I set down a stack of papers as my peerage walks in the door. " Alright people monthly reports time." A few of them groan " Oh shut up you aren't the one filing this shit now lets turn this into a competition highest count gets to pick a reward." They all cheer and sit on the coughs in the living room " Now I'll read them from lowest to highest." They nod as I lean back. "In last place we have akame at 4 but she has a reason as I have had her on missions." Akame nods and pulls a chicken legs from somewhere. " Next is Esdeath with 6 you would get more if you stop breaking people's fingers we are to make deals." She pouts " But they keep trying to touch what belongs to darling." Tatsumi sighs as Esdeath buries her face in his neck " Next is tatsumi also with 6 for the love of Satan stop stabbing people!" I yell as he pouts. "Junko with 7 stop pimp slapping people." She nods and rubs the back of her head " Raven with 9." She winks " Rin and Ichika are at 10 and holo at 11." I rattle off as they each look proud as I turn to moka and momo. " Now in second place with 13 contracts is..." I trail off as the both cross their fingers while I smirk " Moka better luck next time our winner in momo with 16 contracts." Momo squels as we all clap " Sir if it is to much to ask I want to see my parents again." I frown and lace my fingers and start to think.

No ones pov

Y/n stares off into space as everyone looks at momo who looks rather sad " Sorry i love it here don't get me wrong I just miss my old friends I want to know how the are..." y/n looks at her " Fine lets see how this world of your works." Momo perks up and tackles y/n and kisses him in the heat of the moment before realizing what she did " A-ah sorry sir." Y/n shrugs " Its alright if you feel that way just inform sona later." The two of them stand as y/n glances at momo as he opens a circle " Moka your in charge till I get back." She nods as the to teleport away.

Sence change
We see a class sitting in a classroom as a man with black hair is teaching when a circle appears on the floor causing them all to jump up into fighting stances.

Sence change We see a class sitting in a classroom as a man with black hair is teaching when a circle appears on the floor causing them all to jump up into fighting stances

All of a sudden y/n and momo appear in the circle as they gasp as the circle fade a girl with pink skin and horns tackles mono." YAOMOMO!" Momo manages to stay standing " Hey mina it's good to see you how much time has passed?" Momo askes as the man walks up " You left about three months ago." Momo's eyes widen " How did.... oh right different dimensions." Y/n sighs as every notices him " HEY THAT'S THE DEVIL THAT HEALED DEKU!" A spikey blonde haired  kid yells as y/n rubs his hears " Can you stop yelling please I have sensitive ears." Y/n groans before leaning on the wall as the green haired boy from before speaks up" Th-thank you for he-healing me but what is your quirk." The class turns and looks at y/n who raises a eyebrow." Guy's can you leave my master alone." Momo says as a purple haired midget screams " NO WAY HOW CAN THAT BASTARD TAKE THE HOTTEST GIRL EVER!" Y/ns before placing a hand to his ears only to find blood as he growls and slowly releases his dragonic aura suffocating the class.
" Silence you little sgit she summoned me to heal the greenie she paid by becoming my servant." Y/n growls as his dragon force covers his face shut the midget up before pulling his aura in.