explaining

Hana pov

" Please make yourself comfortable." I say as we all walk in the living room. " Cool place you got here." One says as we sit down " Thanks we have just enough money to pay it off till we finish school." I say as they introduce themselves. (Note: I'm not going list their names because I'm lazy)

"Nice to meet you all so does this mean that we are on the council?" Sona just shakes her head " You maybe be part of my peerage but we will have to wait till the election is closer?" I nod but then I hear a snort we all turn to see my brother walking in the living room shirtless with a pair of gym shorts on. " How can one be a member of the peerage but no have a seat on the council?" I smack my head as he says that. " Damn it bro now isn't the time and put a shirt on." He chuckles and walks back up the stairs as I turn back to the rest who are all beet red. " So sona care to get us up to speed?" I look at her as she shake her head to come back to reality. "Right anyway  we are." " Devils" bros head raises from the armrest scaring everyone. " Oh shit!" Sona and the rest jump off the couch.  I just giggle.

Y/n pov

" You might be wondering how I know."  I look up at see a empty couch before noticing the rest standing. " What?" " How are you doing that?" Tusbaki asks  I nod and grin " Hey body get down here!" I yell as I rise up out of the shadow " First  off one of the upsides is that my sense are enchanted each one of you has a unique scent but they all have one common point." I say as  slip of the rest on to the floor " They all have the underlying scent of the ocean." The girls look shocked as sona raises a eyebrow " That seems like a handy trait." I nod " My hearing is sharper to I can hear the next door neighbors agure and the wife is right he did cheat." Sona grins " So dragon slayer magic has it perks?" I nod " But it has its curses to." I look down so I down have to look at them. I feel a hand on my shoulder I can tell it's Hana.

" What is it that way we can plan a contingency?" I flop on the couch and shake my head. " The minor draw back in he gets motion sick but the real curse is if he over uses it he can transform into a dragon and he will rampage." Hana says as I hear the girls gasp " Still I know the risk when I started learning this magic." I get up and walk out the room.

Sona pov

' A magic that poses a danger to the caster I'll have to read up on it.' I think to myself as I glance at my peerage " Alright go take care of your summons I'll deal with the rest." They nod and teleport away. " Sona can I ask you something?" I turn and look at Hana " As your master you are my responsibility so yes." She smiles before it fades " I want to teach you a song or spell that keeps him in check dad taught it to me one day when he got angry. Dad said it can calm a dragons rage and help them sleep." I raise a eyebrow " Why give me this?" " Because you are our master so you have to keep him in check." I nod as she hands me a sheet of paper with some words written on it as we hear y/n scream before a explosion and we run out the house to see him with glowing red eyes punching a fallen angel in the face before grabbing his wings and rips them off before a blade forms from the shadows as he slices the fallen angels  wings off and he turns towards  us snarling. And Hana cups her hands over her chest and begins to sing as she glows a light green hue as he charges.

As she sings he slows down eyeing her as he slowly sits down leaning  against the wall but maintains eye contact as the glow slowly fade as his eyes slowly close before falling on his side.

Hana pov

"Now you see how effective it is and sona word of advice he is protective of those he holds dear since you practically saved him he holds you closest and no I can read him he didn't tell me." I walk over to him again his arms and drag him back in the house as sona follows " Oh one thing other thing look after him please I won't always be there.

Y/n pov in dream

" Where am I?" I look around to see nothing but black "You are a failure. You will never keep them safe." I whip my head in every direction but spot nothing before looking down at my hands to find them covered in blood. "No." I look up again see all of sona's peerage ripped in to with the same look of fear and betrayal before I see sona crying on her knees with out think I run towards her " Sona what happened?" She look up in rage and smacks me hard before  screaming " WE TRUSTED YOU AND YOU KILLED US I-I-I CAN'T BELIEVE I COULD EVER LOVE A MONSTER!"  I feel my blood run cold as she lurches forward  and I look down to find my hand in her chest as I feel tear run down my face "This is your future you are doomed to this. My power with overshadow you and we will burn this world to ash.!" " NO!" 

I vault  awake as I see Hana sprinting towards me " Bro what happened you suddenly started screaming?" I look around then down  at my hands to see them clean before I shutter " I think the shadow is starting its fight." I mumble as Hana hugs me " You will clam its power bro I know you will." I sigh " What time is it?" " Its 430 in the morning. I was about to come wake you when I heard you scream." I nod and stand up " Rifgt well lets get to training."