the rating game/ bad summon

" Ok y/n you will be responsible for keeping hyoudou at bay do you understand." Sona says as we are in the waiting room " Yes dear but have the rules stated weather or not I can use my dragon form I'm getting uncomfortable being in my human form 24/7." I ask as serafall teleports in " The only rule is don't kill and Don't use no more then one pheniex tear." I nod and look at everyone " DIBS on the lobby." I says as I stick the communicator in my ear. " Fine just don't kill them." I nod as the circle opens up and we all step inside." Alright everyone you know what you have to do."

'Fourth wall break.'
Ok I'm assuming you want to know how we got to this point well in cliffnotes issei woke up from his juggernaut drive, the devil counsel keep the games going, And kuroka and koneko made up, sona let kuroka in on my harem still trying to figure out that deal tho just my peerage is upset we can't participate this year. Geuss it's time for the fight. Y/n signing out.

No one pov going focus on y/n vs issei

" There you are y/n!" Y/n nods as he cracked his neck as issei walks up " Well maggot are you ready for your graduation from y/n's training." Y/n asks as issei shivers before taking a fighting stance " Maybe but I know I probably won't win but for the president I will win!" Issei yells as y/n faceplams " Issei answer me this what was your dream?" Issei smirks " I want to be the harem king what you have." Y/n just sighs " Please tell me you aren't that dumb." Y/n groans as issei tilts his head.

" What you mean?" Y/n just gets in his stance " You already have it you just need to pick your main." Y/n say before launching at issei.

0:25-4:59
Gold is y/n red is issei

Y/n limps up to issei as he starts to lose consciousness " Issei you already have a harem and call Rais by her name." Issei passes out as the speaker announces his defeat. Y/n look up towards the roof when a voice come in "You did good honey now rest we will finish this." Sona tells y/n through the device but y/n just transforms in to his dragon form and starts crawling up the wall dragging his wings.

" Sona tells y/n through the device but y/n just transforms in to his dragon form and starts crawling up the wall dragging his wings

Just incase you forgot

As y/n is crawling his way up the walls towards the roof akeno appear flying above him " Sorry y/n infact sona asked me to knock you out so you can rest!" She yells as she fires a bolt of her holy lighting hitting y/n straight in the face knocking him out but sends him falling back and gets teleported to the rest station.

Timeskip
Sence change???

Timeskip Sence change???