The return and departure

Y/n pov

We finish dancing as I lean in and kiss sona " I love you my dear." She smiles " I love you to." I look out over the party to see everyone partnered up with someone as tsubasa pouts. " Come here you." I chuckle and pull her up on the tailgate " Ok people 3 mores song then my group and I must go."Everyone groans but nods as I stop to think of a song to sing.

I finish singing as Chris taps my back " Hey buddy let's get this party thumping." I grin and nod I turn to see ex/n waving at me at the edge of the tailgate I just roll my eyes and sing the next song.

"Hey y/n don't ignore me!" Ex/n yells as she climbs onto the tailgate and pushes sona and tsubasa away " Come on give me another chance." She say while tracing her finger along my chest. " No You were the one to cheat so by all means you have no right to come back now that I am happy." I snarl as I smack her hand away and make my way towards  sona and tsubasa singing the last song for the night.

I finish singing and before jumping off the tailgate helping sona and tsubasa down in the process leaving ex/n on the truck crying as we walk up to the rest of our group " Damn y/n talk about a party." Issei says while Kiba nods " That was rad." Koneko says bluntly as Chris walks up "Hey buddy care to do your normal vanishing trick the rest don't believe me." I just laugh as everyone looks at me " Sure my group come close." We all get into position as I open a circle below us and teleport us back to my house.

" Why did you teleport us while they were watching us?" Rais askes " Mortals can only see what their minds can process." I reply with a shrug as mom walks in " Ah y/n there you are I need you for a few days." I raise my eyebrow as everyone looks confused " What you need I have school?" She grins while rubbing her neck " Well you see com/n is opening a new store in fyuki city and we need some to reveal the line of clothes at the store." I sigh and plop on the couch as moka and sataski walk in the room " Ok mom my peerage and I will do it." Hana goes pale " Why me?" I smirk " Because if I have to suffer you do to." She groans as mom claps " Great I have already packed for you." We groan as everyone looks at us confused " Why are you upset hon?" Sona asks sitting on my lap. " Well dear those two hate dressing up well Hana hate dressing up he hates the transportation there and back." Everyone giggles at the siblings.

The next morning at the train station

" Welp I don't know how I'll survive the trip but I'll do my best." I groan as I look up at the train before back to sona " Just don't destroy something." She says before tugging on my shirt collar  before kissing me. " That was for tsubasa she had a summon to deal with." She kisses me again " And one for me I'll  miss you now get on the train is about to leave." She says before pushing me on the train as it starts to pull out. I just barely sit down before the motion sickness kicks in. " Master is something wrong?" I glance over at moka who looks concerned. " Yea just get motion.." i stop and grab a paper bag mom was handing me before hurling." Ew." Sataski says as moka nods " He gets motion sick easily the down side for heightened senses." Hana says before punching me in the gut.