special: date and the servant

No ones pov

" Hey baby wake up." Y/n opens his eyes to see tsubasa leaning on the wall wearing a light blue sundress holding a pair of sandals " Last time you took sona for a date now it my turn." Y/n nods and sits up swinging his legs off the bed " Where are we going bab?" Y/n asks as tsubasa thinks for a bit. " lets go to the states how about California?" I sigh " Sure but not Cali." She nods and starts to get lost in thought when Ichika opens the door " Y/n that other woman is awake finally she tried attacking but moka knocked her out we have her tied up." Y/n nods " Tsu think about what you want to do while I deal with this." She nods as y/n gets dressed before following Ichika to find Raven, Hana and sataski standing but the door with their weapons.

" Raven tell me when do you know about her." Y/n asks as Raven snarls " Her name is cinder falls she is pure evil she will slaughter a entire city just to get power." Y/n nods when screams could be heard. " Looks like she is awake Ichika go get akeno tell she might get a play toy and I will reward her as it is a summon." Ichika nods before teleporting away. " Hana go get the instruments." Hana shivers before walking away. " Raven with me sataski stay out here." They nod as raven and I walk in i get a good look at her. " So cinder I hear you tried to attack my people." I say calmly as she snarls " That's right why can't I use my semblance you should be burning right now?!" She yells as raven grips her sword but y/n stops her by raising his hand " Because I haven't allowed you to in fact when I put that slave crest there on you it stripped you of your powers and this semblance." Cinder pales as Hana wheels in a cart full of torture tools. " Ok look cinder can I call you that don't matter look you have two choices here." Y/n says as he drag cinder to the middle of the room and looks up " Hana open the roof." Hana nods before she flys up and opens the glass on the ceiling.

" What are you going to do to me?" Cinder asks trying to break free " That depends on your answer you first choice is to serve me as my slave you will live a decent life but nothing two great nor bad." Y/n says as he walks around her letting his fingers gently run over her shoulders. " The second option I give you to her." Y/n says as akeno teleports in " You called for me y/n?" Y/n nods as cinder spits on y/n foot causing him to just sigh " Ok then akeno if you look beside you, there is all kinds of toys from torture tools to your favorites." Y/n walks towards akeno and places his hand on her shoulder " Have fun with my unruly slave just don't break her to badly this is your job and your payment." Akeno gives y/n a seductive look and purrs." Yes sir.~"

 Y/n walks toward the door when cinder yells " Wait don't leave me here!" Y/n turns to see akeno using magic to position cinder on all fours " I gave you a chance but I'll come back in a day or two with the same offer but fair less benefits Raven ...

Y/n walks toward the door when cinder yells " Wait don't leave me here!" Y/n turns to see akeno using magic to position cinder on all fours " I gave you a chance but I'll come back in a day or two with the same offer but fair less benefits Raven let's leave the master to her work." Raven smiles and the two walk out as cinder starts screaming just as y/n closes the door to find tsubasa stand in the hallway.  " Thank you master." Raven stands to the side and bows cauing y/n to raise a eyebrow " Now that bitch will suffer for what she did." Raven says as her voice cracks y/n looks towards tsubasa who nods.  " Well Raven what will you do now?" Y/n asks as Raven stands back up " I want to try and start over and have a family I was stupid and threw it away for my tribe but now I want to try again." She says as y/n and tsubasa nod.