Sport festival announced

No ones pov 

Y/n teleports in as sona,tsubasa,rin,moka and sona's peerage walk into the backyard " Oh your back it's rare to see you in your dragon form." Sona as y/n set the unconscious woman on the ground and lowers his back so raven can get off " Kinda have to my dear I'm not about to carry two people." Y/n says as he changes back into his human form " Besides the point meet Raven my newest pawn." Raven nods as sona nods " Nice to make your acquaintance." Sona just sighs as Ichika, holo and momo teleport in " Honestly dear at least try to make things easy for us." y/n tilts his head before nodding as everyone walks In the house " So we haven't done this in a while but reports." Y/n says as moka hands him a stack of papers " Well till I get all this done Moka see to Raven get her comfortable, Rin see what types of magic she is able to use, Ichika holo take the other and place her in a room keep a eye on her." They nod and walk off as momo looks confused " What about me?" Y/n looks at her " I trust you can make us all some tea." She nods and runs off to do so as y/n turns to sona " So where you all running to?" Sona just kisses his cheek " Stray devil." Y/n nods as they teleport away.

A few minutes later

" Hey boss." I look up to see raven dressed in casual clothes " Raven looks nice how are you getting along?" I ask as I set aside the reports for the summons and grab the stray paperwork " Pretty good for being in hell." She shrugs as I start laughing. " Oh no no no  dear raven we are on a different earth there is no what ever those things are." I say as her eyes widen " But your a devil shouldn't we be in hell?" I chuckle " Raven there is a place called the demonisonal gap your wold is on one point and this one is on another here we devil's have business in the mortal world for example the bunch you just saw we all have school in the morning, we try to blend in." She nods " Anything  else?"  " The chess piece?" I just nod and send a message to the rest and they teleport in " we devil are few in number those chess peices are what high class devil's use to rebuild in terms our house as the leader of the house my rank is the king. Moka here is my second in command if I'm not there she is next incharge she is a vampire turned devil." Moka smiles and reveals her fangs  as raven pales." My sisters Hana and sataski are my knights they have well let's not get into their uniforms." Sataski nods while Hana grins with a peace sign, " Ichika is my bishop also the bearer of the staring blue sacred gear I'll explain that later." Raven nods as Ichika tilts her head slightly " Next is Rin my other bishop, then here is holo she was a wolf spirit and lastly is momo she was human, Make sense?" I ask as she shrugs.

Timeskip

" Come one people we need to win the festival this year!" A brown haired girl with glasses yells as she keeps hitting the board

" Come one people we need to win the festival this year!" A brown haired girl with glasses yells as she keeps hitting the board. " Seriously katase and Murayama have to fight Hana and sataski to take part in the kendo tournament." The two humans raise their hands " Aika we don't mind sitting it out." Aika sighs and writes my sisters name down. I just look down and start working on some club paperwork " Hey y/n~ do you mind taking part in the martial art tournament?~" I look up to see the class nodding as issei smirks " Maybe only if issei gets put in the three legged race." Aika nods and quickly writes it down as aisa quickly volunteers to be the other person when the bell rings. " Hey prez I just realized that saji hasn't been at training." I set my pencil down and look up to see moka standing infront of me " Fetch him and break him." She grins and walks away as aika sits on the desk infront of me and crosses her legs.

" So handsome I was wondering if you have a had any lately

" So handsome I was wondering if you have a had any lately.~" she coos as the rest start yelling at her about corruption or something." Aika if you keep tempting me then you will find the hard way but if you think you can handle me then talk to sona." I reply with a smirk as she glances down and blushes profusely with a nosebleed, I just stand up and walk past her " Who knows she might let you join." I whisper in her ear causing her to shiver. I motion for my peerage to follow as we walk out to the gym were we find moka pulling saji who was latched on to the door clinging to it. " Ok private pyle you train with me today." I says as he gulps and slowly raise his fists.

Timeskip

No ones pov

No ones pov

Y/n walks out the gym leaving a broken saji groaning on the mat " I feel that was a bit much." Y/n turns and smiles " Sorry tsu but he hasn't been to training in awhile so his fault." Tsubasa scoffs and wraps her arms around y/n neck " Still could have left he the ability to walk now I have to work harder." She groans before resting her head on his chest " Sorry baby." Y/n says as Rais and issei walk up " Sorry to break the moment but can you tell me where sona is?" Rais ask as tsubasa nods " I'll take you to her just let me get our pawn." Tsubasa says as she goes and drags saji as the two girls walk off.

"Hey y/n when you going to perform for the school?" Issei asks as y/n shrugs " Probably after the festival or save it for the cultural festival." Issei nods before aisa walks up " Issei shouldn't we be practicing for the race." Y/n smirks " Have fun you two." Y/n says before whispering to aisa " Your welcome." Aisa nods as y/n walks away to find the two infamous preverts standing by a wall y/n strains his ears to listen in " ... that yaoyorozu girl damn what a bod going to save this image away..." y/n scowls as he walks over and kicks their head away from the wall " Check yours  idiots!" Y/n yells as the girls scream " Momo get dressed I found you your practice targets!"

Y/n pov

" Yes prez!" I look back at the two who are trying to crawl away " Hold it since you want to play with fire you must take the burns." I snarl while releasing alittle of my magic to hold them in place. " Come on man let us go what happened to bros before hoes!" The bald one yells I just scoff and plant my heel in his back " From the first day I got here I have hated you so turning you over to them is a gift for them. After all issei is to busy to take your beatings for you." I smirk as momo walks out in a pair of black sweatpants and a red t-shirt " Thanks n/n I hope I can deliver a good enough beating." I look at her with a raised eyebrow " N/n?" She blushes as my phone goes off " Sorry to call while you are at school dear but I need you home some coworkers want to meet you." I just sigh " Ok mom I'll head home now." I glance up at momo and send her a message 'tell sona and the rest I'll see them back home.' She nods as I walk away.