the hunt for a fallen

I never thought that this story would get over 1k views it means alot so I'll keep working on it.

" Sona shall I call and inform Rais about tomorrow?" I ask after seeing the two out " No need I'll let her know at school but Hana I want your familiar on patrol for the night." We nod as sona gets up " But regardless we have school tomorrow so let's head to bed." We all start walking to our rooms as I open mine I find tsubasa curled up on my bed in a ocean blue nightgown. I just shake my head as I pull my jeans off and slip on a pair of shorts leaving sona a blushing mess as she quickly slips on a light blue nightgown before we crawl in bed. "Hey y/n?" " Yes love." " If the one that started this is to strong you have permission to transform into your dragon form." I glance down at sona who buries her head in my neck " Yes my love Tomorrow after school I'll do some digging see what I can find." She nods as we both fall asleep.

The next morning at school

We are walking up to the gate when we find Rais and company " Rais a word please?" Sona asks as they walk away " Hey issei where is kiba?" I ask as their faces fall " Something is going on with him he is acting weird." I nod before a catch a strange scent to the left as I turn my head I see a man with brown hair with goldlike highlights in a trench coat and Inhale deeper to memorize his scent.

" I nod before a catch a strange scent to the left as I turn my head I see a man with brown hair with goldlike highlights in a trench coat and Inhale deeper to memorize his scent

' Smells like a fallen angel I'll keep quiet' I think to myself as we walk inside the school. Issei, asia ,Hana and I walk towards our class when issei two buddies walk up " Yo issei why the hell you not hanging out with ya boys anymore!" The bald one yells as the glasses punches issei " Haven't you heard the guy code bros before hoes!" I shoot a glare at them which they don't notice " Guys stop it there is a lot going on right now I don't need this." Issei groans as asia helps him up " Don't matter yo we suppose to be in it together!" The bald one yells as I place my hand to my ear to feel a wet sensation I pull my hand away to find blood I snarl.

" What did I say about yelling?" Before they can answer Hana steps forward and bitch slaps them on their asses " Quiet you shots you bout made my brothers ears rupture." Everyone in the hall and classroom look to see blood coming from my ears. " Mr. L/n go see the nurse office." The teacher says as I make my way out the room and down the hall towards the nurse only to run into tusbaki. " Y/n you are supposed to be in class." She glares at me as I sigh and turn my head so see can see the blood coming from my ear. "Enough said?" I qib as I notice her gaze soften " Sorry here come I'll clean you up." I nod and follow her to the council room to find it empty as she gets a paper towel and wets it with magic. " Sit please." I sit in front of her as she starts to clean. " Again I'm sorry I'm not good at dealing with somethings and this whole Excalibur thing has me concerned..." she trails of I turn my head " Its ok vp your our queen it's your job to worry but something tells me your are more worried about kiba.

"She stops and blushes profusely " W-W-What gave you that I like him!" I smirk and chuckle " I didn't I just said you were worried." I start laughing unilt she grips the top of my head tightly " Owowowowow." " Tell anyone and I'm afraid that sona may become a widow before her marriage." She snarls causing my blood to chill " Tell anyone I don't know that person for one but I wasn't going to ow ow ow let go please." I holler while trying to pull her hand off before I remember " Oh before I forget." I quickly change the subject as she lets go " I smelt a fallen angel on the way in." She looks alarmed " Did they try something?" I shake my head " No ma'am but I'll look in to why they were here." Tusbaki nods " Now get to class." Smiles and stand and give a small bow and left the room.