fifteen! (edited :])

i time skipped a bit and edited some things, dw abt it
uh & drista's fake name in this one will be hazel akmdmfn i dont know if it'll be mentioned again but who knows

hope you enjoy the new direction im taking this and thanks to TheNeonMeer for getting me writing for this again lmao

(you'll be glad i'm changing it because i'm sparing you from a bunch of canon angst i prewrote, but there's still going to be a bit ;>)

June had somehow managed to convince Ranboo to come over at one in the morning so they could watch Heathers together, so there they were, in June's bed, snuggled up under the covers.

If he was being honest, Ranboo wasn't paying attention to the movie hardly at all. All his tired mind could focus on was how warm June felt against his normally cold skin, and how close the smaller boy was.

He was so close, and Ranboo's heart had been beating erratically since June had pressed their bodies together.

Ranboo knew that it was just cuddling, and cuddling was platonic, at least in this situation, but his presence was intoxicating- in a good way- and he craved so badly for something to happen.

He was most definitely staring, but he couldn't bring himself to look away from June's side profile. Something about him was just.. enchanting.

June smiled, and turned his head to meet Ranboo's gaze. "You're not even watching," he accused playfully.

Ranboo smiled back. "Sorry, zoned out."

June hummed, acknowledging the reply, and turned back to his propped up phone.

"Hey, June," Ranboo whispered. June turned again. "You're really handsome, y'know."

June's face went bright red at the compliment, and he let his head droop to hide in Ranboo's chest.

Ranboo chuckled at his reaction.

"You don't mean that," June said, voice muffled by Ranboo's shirt.

"Yes I do," Ranboo argued. "You're the handsomest boy ever."

June lifted his head. "Well, that's clearly not true, 'cause you're right here."

Now it was Ranboo's turn to blush, and he pressed his forehead to June's. "What if we were the handsomest boys together?"

Maybe it was the exhaustion, but he could've sworn he felt June's heart start racing where it was pressed against Ranboo's chest.

"I'd like that, I think," June whispered, staring into Ranboo's gray eyes. In the dim lighting they were almost black, but he knew that they were a gray-ish blue in proper light.

"Yeah?" Ranboo asked. His voice was low and husky, and it made June blush even more.

"Yeah," June breathed. His gaze flicked down to Ranboo's lips and back up to his eyes before he leaned forward just enough to press their mouths together in a light kiss.

June nearly pulled away, but Ranboo deepened the kiss for a moment, before retracting.

"I.. That was my first kiss," June whispered.

"M-mine, too."

Ranboo let himself be pulled into another one, smiling into the kiss.

June pulled away, and covered his mouth with his hand as he yawned, laying his head down on Ranboo's chest, tucking himself under the boy's chin.