1990: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

He over-reacted but I wasn't surprised, he has a tendency to do so, it was sweet but also kind of a pain in the ass when it came to situations like this because it never ends well and almost always leads to more issues, I do hope this doesn't though.

In the end, Vince was more bothered about what Izzy did than I was, sure it wasn't pleasant but he was drunk and not thinking straight, it wasn't an excuse but I wasn't going to hold it against him like Vinnie is.

As we got closer to the magazine I eventually went over and grabbed it, reading what it said and it looked like things weren't looking good for the current line up "Looks like GNR are having some inner turmoil." I say as I read the cover.

Vince looks over as I held up the magazine and he shrugged, not caring in the slightest "They weren't ever gonna last anyways, it's a band full of assholes."

"And you and the other guys aren't?" I shot back.

"Not like they are, Axl's a fucking wannabe badass who tries way to hard to be relevant, Steven, Slash and to an extent Duff are where Nikki was in '87 and Izzy, well after what he did to you last year he's fucking lucky he still has teeth in his mouth and functioning legs."

"He was drunk, sure what he did was out of line but he wasn't in the right state of mind."

"Doesn't matter, they're all assholes and if GNR crashes and burns I ain't gonna be crying about it. We're one of the damn reasons they're where they are, I wish we never woulda toured with 'em."

"You can say that but you only have a real issue with Axl, you've only been fully wholly GNR bashing since the Izzy incident, which fine, have your beef with him too sure but don't put Slash, Duff and Steven in that bracket, they're good guys even if they're not in the best state."

"I'm putting 'em there and I don't care, they did shit that night to stop Izzy from doin' what he did and they're more than happy to come to his defence so fuck 'em too."

Despite the fact I disagree with everything Vince was saying, I couldn't help but smile at him because I love how his accent got stronger when he got angry, it's kinda hot "You get so Californian when you get angry, it's really hot, just thought I'd tell you."

"Shut the fuck up, don't try and change the subject, what he did should bother you."

"It did bother me but I'm over it... let it go, Vinnie. There's more important fish to fry."

"To you, not to me... I can't just look past what happened. He assaulted you and I don't give a flying fuck if holding this against Izzy is immature, nobody's allowed to touch you like that apart from me, especially not without your permission."

"It was wrong, yes, it was assault but Vin, if you can forgive Nikki for how he handled Razzle, you can forgive Izzy for what happened."

"Nikki was starting to get fucked on drugs and had the privilege of being one of my best friends, Izzy has no such friend privilege. And trust me, if Nikki ever laid a hand on you he'd lose 'em. I don't give a shit. If all of GNR hadn't had come to protect Izzy's sorry ass then I'd have killed him and if I saw him right now I'd still kill him."

I placed the magazine back here I found it and rolled my eyes following Vince as he started to walk off, to catch up with Allie "Are you ever going to forgive anyone?"