1990: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

•🗝•

Kelly's POV, March 1990

Just as predicted, 'Dr Feelgood' got to number one, it ended up debuting on top of the Billboard Hot 200 and that was a pleasant surprise, we were all ecstatic about it. It almost didn't feel real but it happened and it really gave everyone a boost.

Doc was gone, he got fired the day Nikki set and went out with his dignity intact, Doug replaced him, things have been running smoothly since then, granted most of it was spent on tour but it was still smooth.

The tour for this album was demanding for the guys, they had many tour dates in many different places, spanning from a few weeks after the album was released to August this year, though right now there was a break which was nice for everyone.

Like last tour, I hadn't been able to attend many shows because of Alessia and school but I attended a couple of weeks here and there and it was a lot more tolerable than last tour, with everyone this time being in good frames of mind and mostly sober.

Mostly because Tommy was still drinking, Vince had now started occasionally drinking again, as had Mick and Nikki. They vowed it'd never get back to where it was before and I believe them but it still wasn't great, although it was expected.

Nikki had got married five days ago, and was now on his honeymoon with Brandi and we go back out on the road in a couple of weeks.

Me and Vince had also been talking again about the whole second child thing, I want next year to be when we started trying because this year is a little too hectic to throw a baby into the mix, and Vin wasn't too happy about it, he'd been waiting for years now but it had to be the right time.

Kids were a lot and things weren't going to get less chaotic for a while, it was best to schedule these things, as Allie wasn't planned in the slightest, I'd never call her a mistake though, she was just a surprise.

Today as we were at home were out grocery shopping with Allie as it was a Saturday, grocery shopping was an eventful thing when you had kids because they wanted foods that you knew would probably be tried once then would just stay at the back of the cupboard for years, or we'd buy something for Allie and she'd try it, hate it then we'd have to eat it.

It was still fun though, even if slightly infuriating. We'd been wandering around and now had rather a large amount of crap we didn't really need but have picked up because it looked nice, I can't just blame Alessia either, me and Vince were as bad as her.

Allie was running around ahead of us getting excited over practically everything she sees while me and Vin kinda just went down, it tried too at least, go down our shopping list.

Then from a distance I caught a look of a magazine with Vince's all time favourite band on it, Guns N' Roses. Things between the two bands had never improved, even last year when we attended the MTV awards, both Guns and the Crüe were there and I went as Vince's date to support my husband and my best friends.

Relations between bands deteriorated that night, they could just about get on until Izzy, yes, Izzy, not Axl, got a little too drunk and ended up harassing me and putting his hands in places he certainly shouldn't have, Vince saw this while he was chatting to Nikki, and instantly came over and just started punching Izzy dead in the face and the other members of GNR and Nikki, Tommy and Mick had to pull the two apart and keep them separate, Vince would have definitely broken some bones at the very least if he hadn't have been pulled away when he was.