1980: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛

•🗝•

Kelly's POV, February 1st 1980

It had been six days since the date at Vince's place and since that night we'd officially been in a relationship. It was strange to look at Vince now and not just see him as a friend but as my boyfriend.

We'd seen each other every day since last weekend and I had been over at Vince's place last night, he picked me up and brought me here after my work shift which was Thursday night and it was now Friday morning and last night had certainly been eventful.

Vinnie invited me over last night, his parents were once again out of town and were back later on this morning, he said to me around midday and it was only nine right now.

The night of our date, nothing happened between us sexually, I just needed a little longer before I took that step so last night when I came over here, one thing led to another and we actually did sleep together for the first time.

It was the best experience I'd ever had with a boy before, all the other before Vince didn't seem like they entirely knew what they were doing, but Vince? He'd certainly had his experience and used it all on me.

I used my experience back on him but did feel kinda lacklustre in comparison though Vin never complained and gave me a fair amount of compliments which made me feel better, though I shouldn't feel bad, not many people are as experienced as he is.

I knew he got around a lot but the three boxes of condoms I spotted in his bedside drawer was enough to hammer home to me just how much he would actually pick girls up.

The amount of chicks I'd seen him with in the year before last week was crazy, but sex in his mind was just sex with these random people, and that mentality is something I had reservations about going down the relationship path with him, however, that's a future me problem and I couldn't just throw Vince under the bus like that, I had to trust him like he wanted me too.

Waking up this morning in Vince's bed with the images of last night flashing through my mind brought a smile to my face, I reached over to touch Vince but when I did that, my hand just hit cold bedsheets.

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes looking around, seeing both mine and Vince's clothes folded up sat on his bedside table, mine on the bottom and his on top, though given the fact we actually ended up stripping off downstairs, flinging our clothes all over the place, I'm surprised Vince had taken the time to find everything, being it up here and fold it up. I was mildly impressed.

Though given I was going to have to leave before his parents came back later, I suppose he was just making it easier for me to do that as quickly and efficiently as possible. But that didn't answer the question of where the fuck was he?

I was still on the verge of unconsciousness and was more than content drifting back off to sleep with last nights memories replaying in my head without investigating where my boyfriend had got too.

And I think I did drift back off to sleep but was soon woken up again by the sound of the bedroom door opening as I'd only been snoozing and not fully asleep.

I cracked my eyes open to see Vince entering the room, just in a pair of boxers with two plates, of toast, he looked at me and smiled, kicking the door closed behind him "I'm glad you're awake. I'd have woken you up when I got up but you looked too comfortable to disturb."