1986: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

A/N: For anyone wanting a visual of Alessia, I thought I'd add this in, as this is a picture I created and it matched how I've pictured her pretty well :)

•🗝•

Kelly's POV, May 1st 1986

Since last year, there hasn't been too many major developments but those which have happened were pretty monumental. Though before getting into them, I had to say, Alessia and I did in the end staying with Vince and the guys on the road for the entire duration of the tour.

I had a lot of fun and the chaos was actually kind of refreshing in a weird way, Vince mainly stayed with myself and Allie but did go out with Tommy and Nikki on some occasions although it wasn't anywhere near as chaotic as the tour with Ozzy, one because Doc had a more broad idea of what to expect as well as Nikki not going out as much, favouring staying in and getting high though when high, he and Tommy could still wreak havoc, and did, much to the dismay of hotel management all around the world.

It was an experience going to different countries and it was something I could certainly see the appeal of and why musicians thought so highly of touring in that regard, Doc as suspected, hated me being around at first as it was just more people to watch but he was thankful for me when I could get through more to Tommy and Nikki more than he ever could, and also Vince when he got a little too high some nights.

Nikki had actually overdosed while on tour on Valentines Day, in London and it wasn't even Nikki who revealed that information, it was Andy McCoy of Hanoi Rocks, who was out with Nikki the previous night along with Michael Monroe and a couple of drug dealers they knew.

We all only found out as Andy found Doc the next day at the show the guys had, which was their final or two shows in London, and told the manager what happened and me and the others only found out Nikki had OD'd and practically died after Doc came storming into the dressing room yelling at Nikki for the incident.

The bassist got defensive and yelled back about how it wasn't Doc's place to comment on his business and all that bullshit and I knew Doc only cared about the guys mainly from a monetary perspective, I do believe somewhere he cared for them as people in some regard.

We'd all been taken aback by the revelation, and it scared me to know that he'd been so close to death but Nikki didn't outwardly seem to care how lucky he was, I hoped internally he cared more about his life than he was showing he did.

Anyways, the 'Theatre Of Pain' tour had ended back in March, since then things had both been quiet and hectic, if that were even possible. Quiet because anything was quiet compared to a Mötley Crüe tour and hectic because there was a lot to do, the guys had to start work on their next album, and Tommy was getting married in just over a week to Heather Locklear, a actress and TV presenter, after meeting her early last year, she joined us for a few weeks of the tour overall, and it was nice to have another female to talk too. I wouldn't say we were close friends or anything now but we got on and I would consider her a friend of mine.