1989: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙵𝚘𝚎

A/N: Moscow Peace Festival not 100% accurate to real life.

•🗝•

Kelly's POV, August 11th 1989

We were in Russia, had been since yesterday, as expected it was pretty chilly compared to LA but we'd been to plenty of cold places on tour before so, this wasn't too bad. The plane ride here had been something, it wasn't good, it wasn't bad but it certainly wasn't the most pleasant journey, some of the guys from other bands got really high, and started causing shit with each-other as well as coming over to where me and the guys were, flirting with me and Heather, which Tommy and Vince respectively didn't appreciate.

Heather and I eventually got left alone, and Doc managed to get everything under control before a fight could break out, mainly on Tommy's end, Vince would have no doubt thrown some hands but with Alessia around didn't want her to see that so he kept his cool.

Despite that, they did socialise with a few people, Sebastian Bach of Skid Row came over and talked to Vince and myself, with Allie taking a shine to him, I didn't see why though, I didn't see anything particularly nice about Sebastian, he wasn't horrible, he was nice, but you could just tell he was kind of insufferable behind closed doors, he just gave off arrogance, with Vince it was alluring as he knew how to use it properly but with Sebastian for me at least it was just overwhelming.

While Tommy and Heather talked with Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi, and Nikki got talking with a few guys from the Scorpions, and Mick mostly kept to himself talking with Emi, though did talk when Richie brought him into his conversation with Tom and Heather, all this was near the end of the flight though, the majority of the time we just kept ourselves occupied and entertained which wasn't exactly difficult.

We then arrived, immediately being swarmed by photographers so I kept Alessia close and shielded to me as much as I could but Vince went out first to avoid attention being on me and Allie, so not that much interest was taken in us, the bands were the main attraction.

Nobody from any of the bands could be bothered to really do any press however no one was given all that much choice in the matter. Me, Emi and Heather actually got talking, with Doc, we were all waiting for everyone, I still didn't like either woman particularly and I'm not sure they liked me either, but we could have civilised conversations, I took that as win.

When everyone finally got assembled again, we went to the hotel we were booked in at, left our luggage then because of time zones, jet lag was definitely nipping at our heels and Doc hadn't scheduled anything for the rest of that day which meant we could just sleep, and we did.

Yesterday then there had been all the press things, the interviews and the press conference, and then everyone had to go to the venue they were playing to get a feel for it, and each band had some time to figure out what to do with the space and we're allowed to run through two of their songs so they could trial it out, but the weird thing was, nobody was allowed to watch the other bands run throughs, and that set some alarm bells ringing in my head for some reason and made the other guys suspicious too, but we said nothing.

It was busy as hell yesterday, and today there was no break either, we'd been up early, gone to the arena as a group, hung out, the guys had got changed, then done last minute soundcheck which each band had to do before the festival began and we all were just sat in the dressing room we'd been given, listening to the last few sound checks as the Crüe were one of the first to do it.