1981: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛

Beginne am Anfang

"Don't tell me you're complaining, I'm making tonight more fun for you, you can watch me on stage and swoon over me with my distinct lack of shirt."

"I don't swoon for anyone, least of all you. But even if I did, you know damn well I wouldn't be the only one."

"Think of it this way, every girl can look at me but you're the one that actually gets what you see and then some." Vinnie smirked placing a kiss to the side of my head.

"That's a nice way of looking at it."

"It's a great way of looking at it, given I only want your eyes and hands on me."

"That's always reassuring."

"I mean it... you better be front and centre in that crowd out there, I wanna look at you tonight like I want you to look at me."

"I'll be exactly where you want me... for a price."

"Name it." He murmurs, brushing his lips over my ear.

"I don't think I need too."

Vince chuckles "No, suppose you don't."

From here me and Vin sat here in silence together and did so until the band was called to go on stage, when they were, I kissed Vince and wished him luck before making my way out into the crowd, front and centre just as Vince wanted.

The show was great, they always were where Vince was concerned, the rest of the band weren't shining stars for me, Vin carried this band on his back, his voice was way way better than singing in a cover band but he was happy doing this and the opportunity hadn't risen yet of bigger and better things and this brought him an income. It worked for now but I knew this wasn't a permanent career path, he knew too.

Vince, as always, serenaded me with most of the songs which always got me some glares and shoves from girls around me but I did what I always did and ignored them and watched my boyfriend do what he does best.

At the end of the show, Vinnie jumped off stage, put an arm around me and took us over to the bar where he ordered us both a straight whiskey "Why thank you, are you sure I'm worth a drink with all these other girls around itching for your attention?"

Vin has a smirk pulling at his lips as we pick up our glasses once they're placed in front of us, he then clinked the glasses together and sipped from his then replied to me "You're worth two drinks, maybe even three if you're lucky... just don't tell my girlfriend cause she's around here somewhere."

"My lips are sealed." I smiled back "You did good tonight, not that you ever really do bad but... y'know, still."

"I'll always accept the compliment from you." The blonde nods "So, what do you wanna do tonight?"

"They're are options?"

"Yeah, we could go get food then you can come stay at my place for the night if you wanna... I'd suggest your place but I still feel like I'm gonna get lost in there or shot for trespassing."

I rolled my eyes "We don't have armed guards, Vinnie."

"Your dad technically is one, he can be intense, and wouldn't be surprised if he ends up hiring guards just to keep me out. I don't think he likes me all that much honestly."